GIGABYTE revealed the first unit of its new generation of power gaming laptops-the 15.6" P55K, featuring ravishing performance and sporty design as well as monstrous 3DMark 11 score above P7000. The muscular yet gorgeous outlook is absolutely stunning, infusing more punches into the thrilling beast. Its shiny orange stripes brim against the dark chassis, breathing dynamic notes into this powerhouse. A pair of sinking hinges adorns the futuristic vehicle design, adding aggressive touches to the surface. Powered by GTX 965M, the newly born P55K arms every gaming soul with the latest spells and forces for unchartered dimensions.
Gaming-class GTX 965M Graphics: Unleash Your Gaming Souls
P55K features a speedy NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M graphics processor. A total package of 2GB VRAM handles higher frame refresh rate with ease and is capable of rendering more detailed graphics when running resource-demanding titles. Scoring P7000+ in 3DMARK 11, P55K with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M giving you a solid edge over other competitors in gaming.
Speedy & Punchy: Versatile Dual Storage
The dual storage incorporates one rapid mSATA SSD up to 512GB and a massive HDD up to 2TB for extra storage. The blistering responsiveness and storage convenience is perfect for either heading for any LAN gathering with a huge collection of games or backing up data and system without cloud access. The impressive performance as well as solid features promises users all-round gaming experiences.
Captivating Moments: More Pixels & Details
P55K sports a 1080p Full HD display delivering vivid colors and contrast for viewing from different angles. When used outdoors or in a bright room, the matte screen with anti-glare coatings eliminates reflections and guarantees excellent comfort for long gaming sessions. Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater optimizes sound clarity and effects for a high-fidelity audio, creating the most realistic yet thrilling experience when gaming. The built-in Blu-ray Rewritable Drive* supports all the latest media in crystal clear HD quality yet records data to BDXL format as much as 128GB. Backing up large amounts of data without Internet access or cloud services will never be an issue. *optional
Effortless Gameplay: 0.09 inch key travel & LAN Optimizer
P55K boasts 0.09 inch key travel, ensuring crisp and responsive typing on the move; the full-range chiclet keyboard with independent numeric pad makes desktop-like experiences for intuitive gameplay and maximized productivity. The integrated hardware and innovative software makes for an intuitive interface. LAN Optimizer eliminates network latency and improves online gaming and/or web browsing by prioritizing the desired type of packets according to user settings. P55K brings amazing gaming performance with a stack of features, delivering undeniable simplicity and style for enjoying mobility gaming on the move.
P55K Features and Specs
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M GDDR5 2GB
- Efficient 4th gen Intel Core i7-4720HQ Processor
- Brilliant Full HD Wide View Matte Display
- 16GB RAM/ 1TB HDD/ DVD
- Full-sized Backlit Keyboard
- USB(3.0)*4, HDMI, D-sub, RJ45, Mic-in, Earphone-out, SD Card Reader, DC-in Jack
- Dimensions: 15(W) x 10.6(D) x 1.1 ~ 1.3(H) inch
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4