Nokia announced today that it has adjusted the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds (the "Bonds") from the previous conversion price of EUR 2.44 per share to EUR 2.39 per share due to the distribution of the dividend decided by the Nokia Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2015 (the "AGM").
The AGM decided on the distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.14 per share. The terms and conditions of the Bonds provide for adjustments of the conversion price for the distribution of dividend.
Due to the adjustment of the conversion price, the maximum number of shares that the Bonds can be converted to is increased by 6 428 767 shares. Consequently, the Board of Directors decided, on the basis of the authorization granted by the AGM and in deviation from the pre-emptive subscription right of the company's shareholders, to issue 6 428 767 new shares upon the conversion of the Bonds into Nokia shares.
Based on the adjusted conversion price of EUR 2.39 per share, the maximum number of new shares which may be issued by Nokia upon the conversion of the Bonds is 313 723 849, representing approximately 8.7% of Nokia's currently issued shares (excluding the shares owned by Nokia and its subsidiary companies).
Latest News Posts
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning