Nokia announced today that it has adjusted the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds (the "Bonds") from the previous conversion price of EUR 2.44 per share to EUR 2.39 per share due to the distribution of the dividend decided by the Nokia Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2015 (the "AGM").
The AGM decided on the distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.14 per share. The terms and conditions of the Bonds provide for adjustments of the conversion price for the distribution of dividend.
Due to the adjustment of the conversion price, the maximum number of shares that the Bonds can be converted to is increased by 6 428 767 shares. Consequently, the Board of Directors decided, on the basis of the authorization granted by the AGM and in deviation from the pre-emptive subscription right of the company's shareholders, to issue 6 428 767 new shares upon the conversion of the Bonds into Nokia shares.
Based on the adjusted conversion price of EUR 2.39 per share, the maximum number of new shares which may be issued by Nokia upon the conversion of the Bonds is 313 723 849, representing approximately 8.7% of Nokia's currently issued shares (excluding the shares owned by Nokia and its subsidiary companies).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design