Nokia announced today that it has adjusted the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds (the "Bonds") from the previous conversion price of EUR 2.44 per share to EUR 2.39 per share due to the distribution of the dividend decided by the Nokia Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2015 (the "AGM").
The AGM decided on the distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.14 per share. The terms and conditions of the Bonds provide for adjustments of the conversion price for the distribution of dividend.
Due to the adjustment of the conversion price, the maximum number of shares that the Bonds can be converted to is increased by 6 428 767 shares. Consequently, the Board of Directors decided, on the basis of the authorization granted by the AGM and in deviation from the pre-emptive subscription right of the company's shareholders, to issue 6 428 767 new shares upon the conversion of the Bonds into Nokia shares.
Based on the adjusted conversion price of EUR 2.39 per share, the maximum number of new shares which may be issued by Nokia upon the conversion of the Bonds is 313 723 849, representing approximately 8.7% of Nokia's currently issued shares (excluding the shares owned by Nokia and its subsidiary companies).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup