ASUSTOR Inc., a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, has announced that it will be exhibiting at Computex 2015 in Taipei. ASUSTOR will be showcasing a range of cloud storage devices designed for both enterprise and home use including its 2, 3, 5, and 7 series rackmount and tower model devices which are all powered by the newest generation of Intel® processors, and the soon to be released 61 series and 10 series. Additionally, ASUSTOR will also be exhibiting the newest version of its ADM operating system which features newly enhanced functionality including a more flexible local backup function, a practical virtual machine monitor App, a more powerful multimedia streaming experience, added convenience for remote access from mobile devices, and strengthened cloud surveillance applications. All users and interested parties are sincerely invited to visit ASUSTOR in order to experience the unlimited possibilities of NAS technology and latest innovative concepts firsthand.
ASUSTOR 61 Series: This series utilizes the newest high performance Intel®Braswell processors and includes the AS6102T and AS6104T models which feature 2 and 4 disk bays respectively. Both devices also come equipped with 2 high speed Ethernet ports, 4GB of built-in memory that can be upgraded to a maximum of 8GB and multiple hardware expansion ports. Compared with its previous generation, the 61 series devices feature superior transfer performance, providing for smoother multitasking. Additional support for 4K/2K high resolution video output make the 61 series devices a topflight cloud storage product for both small businesses and prosumers.
ASUSTOR 10 Series: ASUSTOR will be unveiling a brand new entry-level model for the first time, the 10 series. The 10 series was created for the price conscious consumer and features a Marvell platform, eye catching diamond-plate finish on the exterior, practical cloud storage functionality and an attractive price point, making it a must-have for users new to personal cloud storage.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4