ASUSTOR Inc., a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, has announced that it will be exhibiting at Computex 2015 in Taipei. ASUSTOR will be showcasing a range of cloud storage devices designed for both enterprise and home use including its 2, 3, 5, and 7 series rackmount and tower model devices which are all powered by the newest generation of Intel® processors, and the soon to be released 61 series and 10 series. Additionally, ASUSTOR will also be exhibiting the newest version of its ADM operating system which features newly enhanced functionality including a more flexible local backup function, a practical virtual machine monitor App, a more powerful multimedia streaming experience, added convenience for remote access from mobile devices, and strengthened cloud surveillance applications. All users and interested parties are sincerely invited to visit ASUSTOR in order to experience the unlimited possibilities of NAS technology and latest innovative concepts firsthand.
ASUSTOR 61 Series: This series utilizes the newest high performance Intel®Braswell processors and includes the AS6102T and AS6104T models which feature 2 and 4 disk bays respectively. Both devices also come equipped with 2 high speed Ethernet ports, 4GB of built-in memory that can be upgraded to a maximum of 8GB and multiple hardware expansion ports. Compared with its previous generation, the 61 series devices feature superior transfer performance, providing for smoother multitasking. Additional support for 4K/2K high resolution video output make the 61 series devices a topflight cloud storage product for both small businesses and prosumers.
ASUSTOR 10 Series: ASUSTOR will be unveiling a brand new entry-level model for the first time, the 10 series. The 10 series was created for the price conscious consumer and features a Marvell platform, eye catching diamond-plate finish on the exterior, practical cloud storage functionality and an attractive price point, making it a must-have for users new to personal cloud storage.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99