ASUSTOR Inc., a leading innovator and provider of network storage solutions, has announced that it will be exhibiting at Computex 2015 in Taipei. ASUSTOR will be showcasing a range of cloud storage devices designed for both enterprise and home use including its 2, 3, 5, and 7 series rackmount and tower model devices which are all powered by the newest generation of Intel® processors, and the soon to be released 61 series and 10 series. Additionally, ASUSTOR will also be exhibiting the newest version of its ADM operating system which features newly enhanced functionality including a more flexible local backup function, a practical virtual machine monitor App, a more powerful multimedia streaming experience, added convenience for remote access from mobile devices, and strengthened cloud surveillance applications. All users and interested parties are sincerely invited to visit ASUSTOR in order to experience the unlimited possibilities of NAS technology and latest innovative concepts firsthand.
ASUSTOR 61 Series: This series utilizes the newest high performance Intel®Braswell processors and includes the AS6102T and AS6104T models which feature 2 and 4 disk bays respectively. Both devices also come equipped with 2 high speed Ethernet ports, 4GB of built-in memory that can be upgraded to a maximum of 8GB and multiple hardware expansion ports. Compared with its previous generation, the 61 series devices feature superior transfer performance, providing for smoother multitasking. Additional support for 4K/2K high resolution video output make the 61 series devices a topflight cloud storage product for both small businesses and prosumers.
ASUSTOR 10 Series: ASUSTOR will be unveiling a brand new entry-level model for the first time, the 10 series. The 10 series was created for the price conscious consumer and features a Marvell platform, eye catching diamond-plate finish on the exterior, practical cloud storage functionality and an attractive price point, making it a must-have for users new to personal cloud storage.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017