Best Choice of COMPUTEX TAIPEI Award is now open for application from the exhibitors
Apply Now to win the most honored prize-"Best Choice of COMPUTEX TAIPEI."
Taipei, Taiwan (Feb. 10, 2009) - COMPUTEX TAIPEI (June 2nd-6th, 2009) has exhibited hundred thousands information technology products during the show each year. How do exhibitors outstand the products from the overwhelming debuts? It is the not to miss opportunity to capture positive impression from buyers and media presses.
"Best Choice of COMPUTEX TAIPEI Award" is an official product contest event. The jury is consisted of international professionals, presses, academic representatives. Integrated with product functionality, innovation and market adaptability is the major concern in the judging process. The awarded products will be presented in an open ceremony and introduced in various promotional channels as a recommended product list for global IT professionals. "Best Choice Award" was held for the first time in 2002 and has been over 150 products awarded in seven years. The awarded products were reported and covered in many global media and became the highly suggested procurement targets for international buyers.
Moreover, the prize of "Best Choice of Overseas Enterprise" was established for overseas exhibitors since the year of 2007. All overseas exhibitors of COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2009 are eligible to apply to win. Taipei Computer Association as one of the organizers continues an integrated marketing mix to elevate the awareness of Best Choice Award including the award ceremony joint with COMPUTEX TAIPEI opening ceremony, featured showcase on the show ground and the exclusive web-page at http://www.computex.biz/COMPUTEX2009_en/_BestChoice_Default.asp. The web-page will also present new products and technology in addition to the on-line voting for all visitors. Overseas professionals can also download the poll and vote in the showcase area.
Best Choice Award is now open for application from the exhibitors until March 27, 2009. The number of product submitted is unlimited. The on-line application is available at http://www.cc.ntu.edu.tw/event/computex2009/english/index.htm.
Latest News Posts
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- Intel's next-gen 6C/12T: competes with AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Microsoft sees 32TB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller