Best Choice of COMPUTEX TAIPEI Award is now open for application from the exhibitors
Apply Now to win the most honored prize-"Best Choice of COMPUTEX TAIPEI."
Taipei, Taiwan (Feb. 10, 2009) - COMPUTEX TAIPEI (June 2nd-6th, 2009) has exhibited hundred thousands information technology products during the show each year. How do exhibitors outstand the products from the overwhelming debuts? It is the not to miss opportunity to capture positive impression from buyers and media presses.
"Best Choice of COMPUTEX TAIPEI Award" is an official product contest event. The jury is consisted of international professionals, presses, academic representatives. Integrated with product functionality, innovation and market adaptability is the major concern in the judging process. The awarded products will be presented in an open ceremony and introduced in various promotional channels as a recommended product list for global IT professionals. "Best Choice Award" was held for the first time in 2002 and has been over 150 products awarded in seven years. The awarded products were reported and covered in many global media and became the highly suggested procurement targets for international buyers.
Moreover, the prize of "Best Choice of Overseas Enterprise" was established for overseas exhibitors since the year of 2007. All overseas exhibitors of COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2009 are eligible to apply to win. Taipei Computer Association as one of the organizers continues an integrated marketing mix to elevate the awareness of Best Choice Award including the award ceremony joint with COMPUTEX TAIPEI opening ceremony, featured showcase on the show ground and the exclusive web-page at http://www.computex.biz/COMPUTEX2009_en/_BestChoice_Default.asp. The web-page will also present new products and technology in addition to the on-line voting for all visitors. Overseas professionals can also download the poll and vote in the showcase area.
Best Choice Award is now open for application from the exhibitors until March 27, 2009. The number of product submitted is unlimited. The on-line application is available at http://www.cc.ntu.edu.tw/event/computex2009/english/index.htm.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio