PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the Hook Attache with 128 GB storage capacity. The enormous 128 GB capacity makes it simple to transport all of your digital stuff. Now store all your favorite movies, music and images whether it's an HD file or high resolution image file, the Hook Attache has ample storage space to ensure all your files are stored in a safe and secure manner.
The PNY Hook Attache has a high-quality silver finish with a sleek streamlined appearance. Its exterior covering is waterproof, dust proof and shock proof, and can endure frequently daily use. The cleverly designed carabineer hook design enables the drive to be securely attached to keys, backpacks, handbags or any other accessory. The convenient capless design makes it handier and eliminates the worries of a misplaced cap.
Available in capacities up to 128GB, students with loads of assignments and study materials required can store all their files and may never have to worry about running out of memory space. Easy plug and play operation makes it easier to transfer and share files.
The PNY Hook Attache also comes available in storage capacities at 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, respectively. It works smoothly with Windows 2000/ XP / Vista, Windows 7, 8 Mac OS: 10.3 and above operating systems. It comes with a promised warranty of 5 years from the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4