Today LaCie, the premium brand of Seagate Technology plc, announced the addition of USB-C technology to its Porsche Design Mobile Drive. This product combines the ease of use of USB-C with the proven speed, style and durability of the LaCie Porsche Design line, making it the perfect match for the latest MacBook.
The LaCie Mobile Drive features a USB-C port - the user-friendly connector of the future. This new technology makes the LaCie Mobile Drive incredibly easy to connect, since both ends of the cable are identical and the connector is reversible. As a result, there is no need to worry about which end goes to which device or about plugging it in upside down.
The LaCie Mobile Drive blends form and function, resulting in a product that looks and works great. Its USB 3.0 interface delivers up to 100 MB/s, which lets users quickly back up or exchange photos and videos with friends. The LaCie Mobile Drive also features an enclosure made from 3 mm-thick solid aluminum. This gives users the confidence to slip the product into their laptop bag and hit the road.
The LaCie Mobile Drive was designed especially for Mac users. It features the same stylish, sophisticated aluminum finish as the latest MacBook. Plus, it is Time Machine compatible, so Mac users can use the LaCie Mobile Drive to seamlessly back up files using built-in software. Thanks to the included adapter cable, it is even compatible with standard USB 3.0 (Type-A) or USB 2.0 ports.
Since 2003, LaCie and Porsche Design have worked closely to create products that are technically inspired to deliver flawless functionality in its purest form. Each company complements the other, with technical influence from LaCie and an exclusive design and luxury brand presented by Porsche Design.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software