According to information received by Nokia Corporation, the holdings of Dodge & Cox in Nokia have exceeded 5% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
On February 25, 2015, the holdings of Dodge and Cox in Nokia, comprising of both ordinary shares and ADRs, amounted to a total of 184 510 814 shares, corresponding to approximately 5.02% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
Dodge and Cox is addressed at 555 California Street, 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Cheapest Rainbow Six Siege in big Ubisoft PC Summer Sale
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus specs and prices leak
- Sony's next gen PS5 may be traditional console gen
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller