According to information received by Nokia Corporation, the holdings of Dodge & Cox in Nokia have exceeded 5% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
On February 25, 2015, the holdings of Dodge and Cox in Nokia, comprising of both ordinary shares and ADRs, amounted to a total of 184 510 814 shares, corresponding to approximately 5.02% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
Dodge and Cox is addressed at 555 California Street, 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup