According to information received by Nokia Corporation, the holdings of Dodge & Cox in Nokia have exceeded 5% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
On February 25, 2015, the holdings of Dodge and Cox in Nokia, comprising of both ordinary shares and ADRs, amounted to a total of 184 510 814 shares, corresponding to approximately 5.02% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
Dodge and Cox is addressed at 555 California Street, 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience