HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of HyperX Cloud II headset. Shipping now, HyperX Cloud II features a newly designed USB sound card audio control box featuring 7.1 virtual surround sound, in addition to the great features and benefits of the previous award-winning HyperX Cloud headset.
Fully designed by HyperX sound engineers, the LED backlit audio control box delivers hardware-based (no drivers needed) 7.1 virtual surround sound with independent audio and microphone volume control. Gamers can easily toggle on 7.1 virtual Surround Sound with a push of a button to emulate having seven positional speakers for enhanced gaming. HyperX Cloud II is USB-powered for PC and Mac to amplify audio and voice, as well as 3.5 mm stereo compatible for PS4 and Xbox One.
The microphone is digitally enhanced with noise cancellation, auto gain control and echo cancellation via the USB sound card. Certified by TeamSpeak and Skype optimized, HyperX Cloud II provides clearer voice quality, game sounds and reduced background noise. The ear cups and headband are 100-percent memory foam to provide maximum comfort when gaming for hours.
HyperX will also launch its second gaming surface, HyperX FURY Pro Gaming Mouse Pad. Made of cloth material and soft padding, HyperX FURY mouse pads offer optimal precision, comfort and stability. HyperX FURY mouse pads are available in four sizes, and are portable and durable to suit any gamer's environment.
"We are excited to expand our line of HyperX accessories with the new Cloud II and FURY mouse pad," said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. "We can now offer gamers a 7.1 virtual surround sound headset that has all of the comfort and style of the original HyperX Cloud. These two new products give gamers great sound and control so they can enjoy a fully immersive gaming experience."
HyperX Cloud II is available in red, gun metal, and limited edition pink (coming soon) and is backed by a two-year warranty and legendary HyperX reliability.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack and PAX.
For more information, visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX Cloud II Features and Specifications:
- Transducer Type: dynamic 53mm
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-25,000 Hz
- Nominal SPL: 98±3dB
- Operating principle: closed
- Nominal impedance: 60 per system
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Power handling capacity: 150mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- Headband pressure: 5N
- Weight with microphone and cable: 320g
- Cable length and type: 1m + 2m extension
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Transducer Type: condenser (back electret)
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-18,000 Hz
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Power supply: AB powering
- Supply voltage: 2V
- Current consumption: max 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance: 2.2 k
- Open circuit voltage: at f = 1 kHz: 20 mV / Pa
- THD: 2% at f = 1 kHz
- Max. SPL: 105dB SPL (THD1.0% at 1 KHz)
- Microphone output: -39±3dB
- Length mic boom: 150mm (include gooseneck)
- Capsule diameter: �6*5 mm
- Connection: single mini stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Model 3 deliveries begin in July
- Huawei unveils Honor Band A2 priced at $29
- The Note8 to have a fingerprint sensor under the display
- OnePlus teases the OnePlus 5 color options
- ISS crew on an urgent spacewalk after equipment failure
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning