Cooler Master announces once again the biggest modding event of the year with the Case Mod World Series by inviting all modders to show-off their creativity and push the limits of PC case design. This year's panel of judges includes an impressive line-up of modders from around the world making it one of the most prestigious modding competition ever. And thanks to the support of Dremel, Intel, ASUS, OCZ and GeIL, we have over US$20,000 in cash and hardware prizes up for grabs. Contest begins January 7th, full details available here.
There will be two categories 'Tower Mod' and 'Scratch Build'. The judging will be limited to only the the judge panel, which includes: Richard 'Darthbeavis' Surroz, Peter 'L3P' Brands, Brian 'BOD MODS' Carter, Ronnie Hara, Mathieu 'Sassanou' Heredia, Richard Kiers, Antony Leather and the sponsors. A newly created award 'Rising Star' will be also determined by this panel to identify the future star to watch for in the modding scene. Also, a 'People's Choice' will be chosen based solely on public voting.
Last year's entries produced some of the world's top builds and gained massive fan followings from around the world. These designs also helped push the development and design of PC cases. A quick look at these entries:
Latest News Posts
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card