Cooler Master announces once again the biggest modding event of the year with the Case Mod World Series by inviting all modders to show-off their creativity and push the limits of PC case design. This year's panel of judges includes an impressive line-up of modders from around the world making it one of the most prestigious modding competition ever. And thanks to the support of Dremel, Intel, ASUS, OCZ and GeIL, we have over US$20,000 in cash and hardware prizes up for grabs. Contest begins January 7th, full details available here.
There will be two categories 'Tower Mod' and 'Scratch Build'. The judging will be limited to only the the judge panel, which includes: Richard 'Darthbeavis' Surroz, Peter 'L3P' Brands, Brian 'BOD MODS' Carter, Ronnie Hara, Mathieu 'Sassanou' Heredia, Richard Kiers, Antony Leather and the sponsors. A newly created award 'Rising Star' will be also determined by this panel to identify the future star to watch for in the modding scene. Also, a 'People's Choice' will be chosen based solely on public voting.
Last year's entries produced some of the world's top builds and gained massive fan followings from around the world. These designs also helped push the development and design of PC cases. A quick look at these entries:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ADATA unleashes XPG SX9000 NVMe M.2 SSD: 2.8GB/sec reads
- AMD's new driver for Vega, improves mining performance
- Battlegrounds hits 7 million players, 617K concurrent
- Galaxy Note9 might be able to tell if you're drunk
- The Note8 looks stunning in the new Deep Sea Blue color
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes