SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash storage solutions, today announced SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0, a USB flash drive featuring both a micro-USB and a high-speed USB 3.0 connector for super-fast file transfers between On The Go (OTG)-enabled Android devices, PC and Mac computers.
Adding to its portfolio of innovative memory solutions, including SanDisk's current, extremely popular SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 2.0, the new SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 enables mobile users to transfer files even faster, as well as free up space on their smartphones and tablets. The drive simply connects via micro-USB to a compatible Android device and gives users up to 64GB of extra storage instantly.
"Android devices offer users amazing features including high-resolution photography and 4K Ultra HD video recording, which quickly fill large amounts of mobile memory, and we know our customers are looking for quick ways to access and transfer these types of files," said Philippe Willams, director of retail storage, SanDisk. "In an effort to continue to improve our customer experience, we incorporated feedback from our existing SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive to build an even sleeker, faster and more convenient solution for users on the go."
The new SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 sports a slick retractable design for easy usability, as well as a longer micro-USB connector to accommodate device cases or port covers. The USB drive offers a convenient way to transfer and share content via an Android-powered smartphone or tablet's micro-USB port without the need of cables, email or wireless set-up. The drive also offers USB 3.0 performance at up to 130MB/s from the drive to the computer for users to quickly transfer and back up photos, videos and other files originally taken with their smartphone.
SanDisk Memory Zone Reaches Two Million Downloads
The SanDisk Memory Zone app, which has been downloaded more than two million times via Google Play store, gives users even greater control over their mobile device's memory storage. SanDisk's Memory Zone app is compatible with most Android-powered devices and allows users to easily locate, organize, transfer and back up data. When the new SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is connected, the Memory Zone app auto-launches, and allows users to easily manage and transfer content between their mobile device and the drive. SanDisk Memory Zone app is currently available for free from the Google Play store.
Pricing and Availability
The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0 is available worldwide in 16GB to 64GB capacities with MSRPs of $22.99 to $64.99, respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives