THOR - GOD of THUNDER and LIGHTNINGS, Guardian of the weak and defenseless. THOR'S HAMMER is signalizing the strength and efficiency of our today's launched cooler for your overheating Core i7 CPU's.
With its 4 * Ö8mm Heat-pipes on the H.D.T. base and the 3 * Ö6mm Heat-pipes on the 2nd layer, it is launched as a "World Exclusive Technology Cooler" but also outstanding and great performing. Nevertheless, Thor's Hammer does not only persuade the enthusiasts and worldwide users by performance, but it is also by its unique and shiny black dedicated fins (black finish of nickel). Combined with pull / trigger option with XIGMATEK global awarded Anti-Vibration Rubbers (optionally mounting 2 fans) and the new KIT (Crossbow ACK-I7363) both for LGA775 & LGA1366 (Core i7), Thor's Hammer achieves a high standard of accomplishment. The high workmanship and gorgeous design are doubtless what nowadays enthusiasts and power users are waiting for. Don't only choose, but just use it - THOR'S HAMMER!
H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
Double layer HDT & Double performance.
Plating Black-Nickel on whole body.
4pcs Ö8mm + 3pcs Ö6mm high performance heat-pipes.
2 fin type combination provides efficient air flow.
Passive cooler design with option of fan installed.
Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise.
Spring-Screw + Universal (LGA775/1366) Back plate.
Ready for Intel Core i7 CPU.
Latest News Posts
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family