THOR - GOD of THUNDER and LIGHTNINGS, Guardian of the weak and defenseless. THOR'S HAMMER is signalizing the strength and efficiency of our today's launched cooler for your overheating Core i7 CPU's.
With its 4 * Ö8mm Heat-pipes on the H.D.T. base and the 3 * Ö6mm Heat-pipes on the 2nd layer, it is launched as a "World Exclusive Technology Cooler" but also outstanding and great performing. Nevertheless, Thor's Hammer does not only persuade the enthusiasts and worldwide users by performance, but it is also by its unique and shiny black dedicated fins (black finish of nickel). Combined with pull / trigger option with XIGMATEK global awarded Anti-Vibration Rubbers (optionally mounting 2 fans) and the new KIT (Crossbow ACK-I7363) both for LGA775 & LGA1366 (Core i7), Thor's Hammer achieves a high standard of accomplishment. The high workmanship and gorgeous design are doubtless what nowadays enthusiasts and power users are waiting for. Don't only choose, but just use it - THOR'S HAMMER!
H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
Double layer HDT & Double performance.
Plating Black-Nickel on whole body.
4pcs Ö8mm + 3pcs Ö6mm high performance heat-pipes.
2 fin type combination provides efficient air flow.
Passive cooler design with option of fan installed.
Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise.
Spring-Screw + Universal (LGA775/1366) Back plate.
Ready for Intel Core i7 CPU.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect