THOR - GOD of THUNDER and LIGHTNINGS, Guardian of the weak and defenseless. THOR'S HAMMER is signalizing the strength and efficiency of our today's launched cooler for your overheating Core i7 CPU's.
With its 4 * Ö8mm Heat-pipes on the H.D.T. base and the 3 * Ö6mm Heat-pipes on the 2nd layer, it is launched as a "World Exclusive Technology Cooler" but also outstanding and great performing. Nevertheless, Thor's Hammer does not only persuade the enthusiasts and worldwide users by performance, but it is also by its unique and shiny black dedicated fins (black finish of nickel). Combined with pull / trigger option with XIGMATEK global awarded Anti-Vibration Rubbers (optionally mounting 2 fans) and the new KIT (Crossbow ACK-I7363) both for LGA775 & LGA1366 (Core i7), Thor's Hammer achieves a high standard of accomplishment. The high workmanship and gorgeous design are doubtless what nowadays enthusiasts and power users are waiting for. Don't only choose, but just use it - THOR'S HAMMER!
H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
Double layer HDT & Double performance.
Plating Black-Nickel on whole body.
4pcs Ö8mm + 3pcs Ö6mm high performance heat-pipes.
2 fin type combination provides efficient air flow.
Passive cooler design with option of fan installed.
Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise.
Spring-Screw + Universal (LGA775/1366) Back plate.
Ready for Intel Core i7 CPU.
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software