THOR - GOD of THUNDER and LIGHTNINGS, Guardian of the weak and defenseless. THOR'S HAMMER is signalizing the strength and efficiency of our today's launched cooler for your overheating Core i7 CPU's.
With its 4 * Ö8mm Heat-pipes on the H.D.T. base and the 3 * Ö6mm Heat-pipes on the 2nd layer, it is launched as a "World Exclusive Technology Cooler" but also outstanding and great performing. Nevertheless, Thor's Hammer does not only persuade the enthusiasts and worldwide users by performance, but it is also by its unique and shiny black dedicated fins (black finish of nickel). Combined with pull / trigger option with XIGMATEK global awarded Anti-Vibration Rubbers (optionally mounting 2 fans) and the new KIT (Crossbow ACK-I7363) both for LGA775 & LGA1366 (Core i7), Thor's Hammer achieves a high standard of accomplishment. The high workmanship and gorgeous design are doubtless what nowadays enthusiasts and power users are waiting for. Don't only choose, but just use it - THOR'S HAMMER!
H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology.
Double layer HDT & Double performance.
Plating Black-Nickel on whole body.
4pcs Ö8mm + 3pcs Ö6mm high performance heat-pipes.
2 fin type combination provides efficient air flow.
Passive cooler design with option of fan installed.
Anti-vibration rubbers prevent vibration and absorb noise.
Spring-Screw + Universal (LGA775/1366) Back plate.
Ready for Intel Core i7 CPU.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC