Industrial and embedded computer manufacturer Logic Supply (www.logicsupply.com) has released their first ThinManager-Ready® thin client system. Built on their popular ML210 platform, Logic Supply's ML210G-10-TR is the first in a line of industrial PC solutions certified as ThinManager-Ready by leading thin client management software provider ACP.
The ThinManager-Ready designation indicates that a system has undergone extensive testing by ACP and comes pre-loaded with the necessary ACP BIOS, allowing for direct download of the appropriate firmware directly from ThinManager.
"ACP's ThinManager platform is a perfect fit with Logic Supply's industrial hardware and creates a convenient turnkey solution for users who need a more dependable thin client computer," said Logic Supply Market Development Manager Beth Hill. "Our fanless and ventless systems keep out the dust and debris that can wreak havoc on hardware in dirty manufacturing environments, making the ML210G-10-TR ideally suited for warehouse management or production floor thin client applications."
The ThinManager software package allows for centralized server management of an entire network of user terminals. Each thin client system in the network can be updated, monitored and maintained from the network server, eliminating the need for individual maintenance at each terminal location, increasing operational efficiencies and lowering overall IT costs.
Logic Supply's ML210G-10-TR features an Intel Quad-core Bay Trail Celeron J1900 CPU, capable of easily accommodating MultiSession, system shadowing and dual display applications while consuming less than 20 watts of power. The industrial fanless and ventless design enhances system longevity and provides for silent operation. Industrial I/O options standard on the system include USB, RS-232 COM, VGA and HDMI, providing connectivity for a range of additional equipment and peripherals.
"We are excited to have Logic Supply on board as a new ACP ThinManager-Ready hardware partner," said Tom Jordan, V.P. of Marketing, ACP. "This relationship will expand the choices ThinManager users have when selecting reliable, powerful hardware for their demanding production environments."
In addition to the ML210, the ThinManager certification process is underway for the modular panel PCs for use with ACP's software.
"Our goal is to give our clients access to a range of highly-reliable ThinManager-Ready hardware that can be implemented in a wide array of industrial settings, from manufacturing terminals and warehouse management systems to HMI applications." said Hill.
Logic Supply's ThinManager-Ready ML210G-10-TR is available now at http://www.logicsupply.com/ml210g-10-tr/. For more information, contact one of Logic Supply's thin client specialists at +1 802 861 2300.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops