Industrial and embedded computer manufacturer Logic Supply (www.logicsupply.com) has released their first ThinManager-Ready® thin client system. Built on their popular ML210 platform, Logic Supply's ML210G-10-TR is the first in a line of industrial PC solutions certified as ThinManager-Ready by leading thin client management software provider ACP.
The ThinManager-Ready designation indicates that a system has undergone extensive testing by ACP and comes pre-loaded with the necessary ACP BIOS, allowing for direct download of the appropriate firmware directly from ThinManager.
"ACP's ThinManager platform is a perfect fit with Logic Supply's industrial hardware and creates a convenient turnkey solution for users who need a more dependable thin client computer," said Logic Supply Market Development Manager Beth Hill. "Our fanless and ventless systems keep out the dust and debris that can wreak havoc on hardware in dirty manufacturing environments, making the ML210G-10-TR ideally suited for warehouse management or production floor thin client applications."
The ThinManager software package allows for centralized server management of an entire network of user terminals. Each thin client system in the network can be updated, monitored and maintained from the network server, eliminating the need for individual maintenance at each terminal location, increasing operational efficiencies and lowering overall IT costs.
Logic Supply's ML210G-10-TR features an Intel Quad-core Bay Trail Celeron J1900 CPU, capable of easily accommodating MultiSession, system shadowing and dual display applications while consuming less than 20 watts of power. The industrial fanless and ventless design enhances system longevity and provides for silent operation. Industrial I/O options standard on the system include USB, RS-232 COM, VGA and HDMI, providing connectivity for a range of additional equipment and peripherals.
"We are excited to have Logic Supply on board as a new ACP ThinManager-Ready hardware partner," said Tom Jordan, V.P. of Marketing, ACP. "This relationship will expand the choices ThinManager users have when selecting reliable, powerful hardware for their demanding production environments."
In addition to the ML210, the ThinManager certification process is underway for the modular panel PCs for use with ACP's software.
"Our goal is to give our clients access to a range of highly-reliable ThinManager-Ready hardware that can be implemented in a wide array of industrial settings, from manufacturing terminals and warehouse management systems to HMI applications." said Hill.
Logic Supply's ThinManager-Ready ML210G-10-TR is available now at http://www.logicsupply.com/ml210g-10-tr/. For more information, contact one of Logic Supply's thin client specialists at +1 802 861 2300.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- Interview and Product Tour With Lian Li's Jameson Chen
- MSI says AMD Radeon RX Vega 'needs a lot of power'
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced