DataHero, the self-service cloud data visualization tool, today announced the launch of its Google Analytics integration. More than half of all businesses use Google Analytics on a daily basis and understand the limitations of having to export to Excel or write complex scripts to get what they need out of their data. With the DataHero integration, now everyone will be able to make data-driven decisions at the speed of business.
"The Google Analytics integration is one of the most requested by customers," said DataHero co-founder and CEO Chris Neumann. "Every marketer uses Google Analytics to track traffic and we're making the data visualization aspect easier to drive business decisions forward."
To start analyzing site traffic data, it's as easy as importing Google Analytics into a free DataHero account with just a few clicks. DataHero will create suggested charts based on the data, or users can create their own customized charts to easily identify the sources, goals, regions and campaigns that add the most to their bottom line.
"DataHero helps me visualize all of my key sales metrics, regardless of where the information lives," said Lester Lee, VP of Customer Development at Chute. "I've already saved countless hours on creating and refreshing charts using DataHero, and I have been making smarter decisions about the business."
This latest integration is just one example of how DataHero is empowering individuals to make sense of their data quickly--a trend that is likely to erupt in 2015.
To see a full list of DataHero integrations, visit: http://www.DataHero.com/connections
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications