DataHero, the self-service cloud data visualization tool, today announced the launch of its Google Analytics integration. More than half of all businesses use Google Analytics on a daily basis and understand the limitations of having to export to Excel or write complex scripts to get what they need out of their data. With the DataHero integration, now everyone will be able to make data-driven decisions at the speed of business.
"The Google Analytics integration is one of the most requested by customers," said DataHero co-founder and CEO Chris Neumann. "Every marketer uses Google Analytics to track traffic and we're making the data visualization aspect easier to drive business decisions forward."
To start analyzing site traffic data, it's as easy as importing Google Analytics into a free DataHero account with just a few clicks. DataHero will create suggested charts based on the data, or users can create their own customized charts to easily identify the sources, goals, regions and campaigns that add the most to their bottom line.
"DataHero helps me visualize all of my key sales metrics, regardless of where the information lives," said Lester Lee, VP of Customer Development at Chute. "I've already saved countless hours on creating and refreshing charts using DataHero, and I have been making smarter decisions about the business."
This latest integration is just one example of how DataHero is empowering individuals to make sense of their data quickly--a trend that is likely to erupt in 2015.
To see a full list of DataHero integrations, visit: http://www.DataHero.com/connections
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club