PowerColor cooperated with KONNET to bring you maximum HDTV experience!
Level up your gaming world !
Taipei, Taiwan - February, 9th, 2009-TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is excited to announce PowerColor's collaboration with KONNET. KONNET is a leading developer of audio/video components. As a team, PowerColor and KONNET are bringing you a supreme bundle-the combo of quality graphics and HDMI cable to all gamers.
In order to deliver life-like gaming experience, PowerColor bundles HD4870X2 with KONNET FidelityHD standard HDMI cable and HD4870/HD4850 with KONNET ExpressHD standard HDMI cable. Both of them support 480i/p, 720i/p and 1080i/p high definition video display and digital audio, with 24K gold plated connectors to provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss. This duo is ready to bring you the ultimate HDTV experience !
"Providing the best solution to all gamers is always our target", says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "KONNET is a leading provider of the audio/video components, with our co-operation, I believe we can bring an ultimate visual/audio gaming experience to another level for all gamers-- we're on our way to keep the gaming entertainment better and better!"
"This Combo does make synergy." said by Donald Tang, Head of Asia Pacific operation of KONNET. "PowerColor, as the leading graphic card supplier, providing quality graphic images together with KONNET's rich experience in digital transmission for audio/video would definitely give the best sound and picture quality. I believe all the gamers would be excited when this Combo comes to market."
About KONNET Technology Inc.
KONNET is a leading developer of professional audio/video, mobile entertainment and gaming products to enhance the performance and stimulating the true quality of digital entertainment. KONNET's product development team specializes in designing and developing both electronic and non-electronic components with innovative ideas in order to provide premium quality, performance and convenience for the new generation of digital entertainment users.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.powercolor.com
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!