Thermaltake External Hard Drive Enclosure - Vi-ON Series
Performance meets Elegance!
Vi-ON external hard drive enclosure is the world's first external enclosure with embedded hard drive suspension system and Active Smart Cooling System. It utilizes a temperature sensing fan that reacts to hard drive temperature and changes fan speed in real-time for utmost efficiency and silence.
While most users do not realize, hard drives are capable of producing a fair amount of vibration when hard drives are at their maximum rotation speed. That is exactly why Thermaltake engineers designed-in the world's first HDD suspension system to minimize those vibration noises.
Vi-ON's outer design played an equally important role in the development process. Its unique tilted structural design along with eccentric metal mesh makes it visually pleasing to be placed anywhere in your home, and the removable base unit can be detached for effortless transport.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- Drones are being enjoyed by Hollywood, filming unique shots
- Growing number of people in US embracing mobile banking apps, services
- Report: Trent Reznor will be point man to relaunch Beats Music
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi