Thermaltake External Hard Drive Enclosure - Vi-ON Series
Performance meets Elegance!
Vi-ON external hard drive enclosure is the world's first external enclosure with embedded hard drive suspension system and Active Smart Cooling System. It utilizes a temperature sensing fan that reacts to hard drive temperature and changes fan speed in real-time for utmost efficiency and silence.
While most users do not realize, hard drives are capable of producing a fair amount of vibration when hard drives are at their maximum rotation speed. That is exactly why Thermaltake engineers designed-in the world's first HDD suspension system to minimize those vibration noises.
Vi-ON's outer design played an equally important role in the development process. Its unique tilted structural design along with eccentric metal mesh makes it visually pleasing to be placed anywhere in your home, and the removable base unit can be detached for effortless transport.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types