Thermaltake External Hard Drive Enclosure - Vi-ON Series
Performance meets Elegance!
Vi-ON external hard drive enclosure is the world's first external enclosure with embedded hard drive suspension system and Active Smart Cooling System. It utilizes a temperature sensing fan that reacts to hard drive temperature and changes fan speed in real-time for utmost efficiency and silence.
While most users do not realize, hard drives are capable of producing a fair amount of vibration when hard drives are at their maximum rotation speed. That is exactly why Thermaltake engineers designed-in the world's first HDD suspension system to minimize those vibration noises.
Vi-ON's outer design played an equally important role in the development process. Its unique tilted structural design along with eccentric metal mesh makes it visually pleasing to be placed anywhere in your home, and the removable base unit can be detached for effortless transport.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces 'the thinnest 4K LCD TV' at just 4.9mm thick
- Facebook's News Feed will soon feature 360-degree spherical videos
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature next-gen camera technology
- Russia teases new trans-Siberian highway from New York to London
- Intel veteran leaves the chip maker after 33 years
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Potentially Different - No video On Startup Issue
- Z77 Extreme6 - SATA3_A2 works but eSATA3 does not
- AsRock FM2A88X Ext6+ onboard DVI+HDMI problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi