ROCCAT studios, German manufacturer of high-quality gaming peripherals, announces the availability of the Syva, a high-performance in-ear gaming headset that combines exceptional gaming style with exquisite sound quality that satisfies even the most demanding audio connoisseurs. Designed for the hardcore gamer and the avid music listener, the Syva delivers deep bass and crisp trebles through 10mm drivers in each ear bud. ROCCAT's newest earphone is the ideal choice for mobile gamers and users who want to experience remarkable audio quality while on the go.
The Syva comes with an omni-directional microphone integrated into the stylish, tangle-resistant ribbon cable that gives users the ability to answer phone calls or communicate with teammates during multiplayer gaming sessions. It also features a call/play button and noise-canceling technology to block out background noise and enhance call clarity.
"We designed the Syva to provide outstanding mobile sound while still remaining easy and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time," said René Korte, founder and CEO of ROCCAT. "The Syva comes with three interchangeable ergonomic ear tips to match your ear size and is perfect for gamers who demand the utmost in comfort and sound quality."
The ROCCAT Syva is available now for 29,99 Euro. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives