ROCCAT studios, German manufacturer of high-quality gaming peripherals, announces the availability of the Syva, a high-performance in-ear gaming headset that combines exceptional gaming style with exquisite sound quality that satisfies even the most demanding audio connoisseurs. Designed for the hardcore gamer and the avid music listener, the Syva delivers deep bass and crisp trebles through 10mm drivers in each ear bud. ROCCAT's newest earphone is the ideal choice for mobile gamers and users who want to experience remarkable audio quality while on the go.
The Syva comes with an omni-directional microphone integrated into the stylish, tangle-resistant ribbon cable that gives users the ability to answer phone calls or communicate with teammates during multiplayer gaming sessions. It also features a call/play button and noise-canceling technology to block out background noise and enhance call clarity.
"We designed the Syva to provide outstanding mobile sound while still remaining easy and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time," said René Korte, founder and CEO of ROCCAT. "The Syva comes with three interchangeable ergonomic ear tips to match your ear size and is perfect for gamers who demand the utmost in comfort and sound quality."
The ROCCAT Syva is available now for 29,99 Euro. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4