ROCCAT studios, German manufacturer of high-quality gaming peripherals, announces the availability of the Syva, a high-performance in-ear gaming headset that combines exceptional gaming style with exquisite sound quality that satisfies even the most demanding audio connoisseurs. Designed for the hardcore gamer and the avid music listener, the Syva delivers deep bass and crisp trebles through 10mm drivers in each ear bud. ROCCAT's newest earphone is the ideal choice for mobile gamers and users who want to experience remarkable audio quality while on the go.
The Syva comes with an omni-directional microphone integrated into the stylish, tangle-resistant ribbon cable that gives users the ability to answer phone calls or communicate with teammates during multiplayer gaming sessions. It also features a call/play button and noise-canceling technology to block out background noise and enhance call clarity.
"We designed the Syva to provide outstanding mobile sound while still remaining easy and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time," said René Korte, founder and CEO of ROCCAT. "The Syva comes with three interchangeable ergonomic ear tips to match your ear size and is perfect for gamers who demand the utmost in comfort and sound quality."
The ROCCAT Syva is available now for 29,99 Euro. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- No selfie sticks at Coachella or Lollapalooza for you
- Virtual reality looks appealing, but supporters must solve problems
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi