ROCCAT studios, German manufacturer of high-quality gaming peripherals, announces the availability of the Syva, a high-performance in-ear gaming headset that combines exceptional gaming style with exquisite sound quality that satisfies even the most demanding audio connoisseurs. Designed for the hardcore gamer and the avid music listener, the Syva delivers deep bass and crisp trebles through 10mm drivers in each ear bud. ROCCAT's newest earphone is the ideal choice for mobile gamers and users who want to experience remarkable audio quality while on the go.
The Syva comes with an omni-directional microphone integrated into the stylish, tangle-resistant ribbon cable that gives users the ability to answer phone calls or communicate with teammates during multiplayer gaming sessions. It also features a call/play button and noise-canceling technology to block out background noise and enhance call clarity.
"We designed the Syva to provide outstanding mobile sound while still remaining easy and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time," said René Korte, founder and CEO of ROCCAT. "The Syva comes with three interchangeable ergonomic ear tips to match your ear size and is perfect for gamers who demand the utmost in comfort and sound quality."
The ROCCAT Syva is available now for 29,99 Euro. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis