ROCCAT studios, German manufacturer of high-quality gaming peripherals, announces the availability of the Syva, a high-performance in-ear gaming headset that combines exceptional gaming style with exquisite sound quality that satisfies even the most demanding audio connoisseurs. Designed for the hardcore gamer and the avid music listener, the Syva delivers deep bass and crisp trebles through 10mm drivers in each ear bud. ROCCAT's newest earphone is the ideal choice for mobile gamers and users who want to experience remarkable audio quality while on the go.
The Syva comes with an omni-directional microphone integrated into the stylish, tangle-resistant ribbon cable that gives users the ability to answer phone calls or communicate with teammates during multiplayer gaming sessions. It also features a call/play button and noise-canceling technology to block out background noise and enhance call clarity.
"We designed the Syva to provide outstanding mobile sound while still remaining easy and comfortable to wear for extended periods of time," said René Korte, founder and CEO of ROCCAT. "The Syva comes with three interchangeable ergonomic ear tips to match your ear size and is perfect for gamers who demand the utmost in comfort and sound quality."
The ROCCAT Syva is available now for 29,99 Euro. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z smartphone revealed at MWC 2015
- HTC surprises with a new VR headset 'Vive', partnering with Valve
- HTC goes for wearables with its new Grip, a smart fitness tracker
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Conroe 1333 DVI/H and Radeon R7 240
- Z87 vs. Z97
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop