Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its internal M.2 2260 SATA solid state drive is at the heart of the ASUS Zenbook UX301LA and UX301LAA. Kingston's SSD solution helps the stylish Ultrabook with fast startup and shutdown, quick opening and closing of applications, longer battery life and rapid access in and out of hibernation.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301LA uses a 128GB Kingston M.2 2260 SATA SSD while the Zenbook UX301LAA is powered by two M.2 2260 SATA SSDs in RAID 0, thus allowing the user up to 256GB of hard drive storage. The slim form factor of the SATA 6Gbps SSD allows unrivaled performance for Ultrabook PCs. M.2 2260 is among the next-generation form factors that Kingston offers to fit various PC OEM platforms as more Ultrabook, light and thin, tablet and all-in-one solutions come into the marketplace.
"Our award-winning Zenbook merges form and function with beauty and precision. The stunning resolution of the touch-screen display is matched by the artistry of the design," said Y.C. Chen, NB Senior Director, ASUS. "This Zenbook is one of the lightest and smallest Ultrabooks we've ever made and with Kingston's M.2 2260 SSD inside, it is a fast and powerful machine that gives the user an unmatched computing experience."
"The ASUS Zenbook combines a stylish and elegant design with power-packed computing performance, a superb display and rich sound," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "We are proud to have ASUS as a partner utilizing our latest OEM solid state drives, just as many of the world's leading companies have standardized on Kingston client and server SSDs."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook