Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its internal M.2 2260 SATA solid state drive is at the heart of the ASUS Zenbook UX301LA and UX301LAA. Kingston's SSD solution helps the stylish Ultrabook with fast startup and shutdown, quick opening and closing of applications, longer battery life and rapid access in and out of hibernation.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301LA uses a 128GB Kingston M.2 2260 SATA SSD while the Zenbook UX301LAA is powered by two M.2 2260 SATA SSDs in RAID 0, thus allowing the user up to 256GB of hard drive storage. The slim form factor of the SATA 6Gbps SSD allows unrivaled performance for Ultrabook PCs. M.2 2260 is among the next-generation form factors that Kingston offers to fit various PC OEM platforms as more Ultrabook, light and thin, tablet and all-in-one solutions come into the marketplace.
"Our award-winning Zenbook merges form and function with beauty and precision. The stunning resolution of the touch-screen display is matched by the artistry of the design," said Y.C. Chen, NB Senior Director, ASUS. "This Zenbook is one of the lightest and smallest Ultrabooks we've ever made and with Kingston's M.2 2260 SSD inside, it is a fast and powerful machine that gives the user an unmatched computing experience."
"The ASUS Zenbook combines a stylish and elegant design with power-packed computing performance, a superb display and rich sound," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "We are proud to have ASUS as a partner utilizing our latest OEM solid state drives, just as many of the world's leading companies have standardized on Kingston client and server SSDs."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- System Shock reboot gets 9 minutes of new gameplay footage
- Modders morph Skyrim into amazing standalone RPG Enderal
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines