Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its internal M.2 2260 SATA solid state drive is at the heart of the ASUS Zenbook UX301LA and UX301LAA. Kingston's SSD solution helps the stylish Ultrabook with fast startup and shutdown, quick opening and closing of applications, longer battery life and rapid access in and out of hibernation.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301LA uses a 128GB Kingston M.2 2260 SATA SSD while the Zenbook UX301LAA is powered by two M.2 2260 SATA SSDs in RAID 0, thus allowing the user up to 256GB of hard drive storage. The slim form factor of the SATA 6Gbps SSD allows unrivaled performance for Ultrabook PCs. M.2 2260 is among the next-generation form factors that Kingston offers to fit various PC OEM platforms as more Ultrabook, light and thin, tablet and all-in-one solutions come into the marketplace.
"Our award-winning Zenbook merges form and function with beauty and precision. The stunning resolution of the touch-screen display is matched by the artistry of the design," said Y.C. Chen, NB Senior Director, ASUS. "This Zenbook is one of the lightest and smallest Ultrabooks we've ever made and with Kingston's M.2 2260 SSD inside, it is a fast and powerful machine that gives the user an unmatched computing experience."
"The ASUS Zenbook combines a stylish and elegant design with power-packed computing performance, a superb display and rich sound," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "We are proud to have ASUS as a partner utilizing our latest OEM solid state drives, just as many of the world's leading companies have standardized on Kingston client and server SSDs."
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015