Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its internal M.2 2260 SATA solid state drive is at the heart of the ASUS Zenbook UX301LA and UX301LAA. Kingston's SSD solution helps the stylish Ultrabook with fast startup and shutdown, quick opening and closing of applications, longer battery life and rapid access in and out of hibernation.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301LA uses a 128GB Kingston M.2 2260 SATA SSD while the Zenbook UX301LAA is powered by two M.2 2260 SATA SSDs in RAID 0, thus allowing the user up to 256GB of hard drive storage. The slim form factor of the SATA 6Gbps SSD allows unrivaled performance for Ultrabook PCs. M.2 2260 is among the next-generation form factors that Kingston offers to fit various PC OEM platforms as more Ultrabook, light and thin, tablet and all-in-one solutions come into the marketplace.
"Our award-winning Zenbook merges form and function with beauty and precision. The stunning resolution of the touch-screen display is matched by the artistry of the design," said Y.C. Chen, NB Senior Director, ASUS. "This Zenbook is one of the lightest and smallest Ultrabooks we've ever made and with Kingston's M.2 2260 SSD inside, it is a fast and powerful machine that gives the user an unmatched computing experience."
"The ASUS Zenbook combines a stylish and elegant design with power-packed computing performance, a superb display and rich sound," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "We are proud to have ASUS as a partner utilizing our latest OEM solid state drives, just as many of the world's leading companies have standardized on Kingston client and server SSDs."
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X