Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its internal M.2 2260 SATA solid state drive is at the heart of the ASUS Zenbook UX301LA and UX301LAA. Kingston's SSD solution helps the stylish Ultrabook with fast startup and shutdown, quick opening and closing of applications, longer battery life and rapid access in and out of hibernation.
The ASUS Zenbook UX301LA uses a 128GB Kingston M.2 2260 SATA SSD while the Zenbook UX301LAA is powered by two M.2 2260 SATA SSDs in RAID 0, thus allowing the user up to 256GB of hard drive storage. The slim form factor of the SATA 6Gbps SSD allows unrivaled performance for Ultrabook PCs. M.2 2260 is among the next-generation form factors that Kingston offers to fit various PC OEM platforms as more Ultrabook, light and thin, tablet and all-in-one solutions come into the marketplace.
"Our award-winning Zenbook merges form and function with beauty and precision. The stunning resolution of the touch-screen display is matched by the artistry of the design," said Y.C. Chen, NB Senior Director, ASUS. "This Zenbook is one of the lightest and smallest Ultrabooks we've ever made and with Kingston's M.2 2260 SSD inside, it is a fast and powerful machine that gives the user an unmatched computing experience."
"The ASUS Zenbook combines a stylish and elegant design with power-packed computing performance, a superb display and rich sound," said Ariel Perez, SSD business manager, Kingston. "We are proud to have ASUS as a partner utilizing our latest OEM solid state drives, just as many of the world's leading companies have standardized on Kingston client and server SSDs."
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone, the Liquid M220
- Acer leaps into wearable game with Liquid Leap+ and multi-OS support
- Acer's new Liquid Jade Z smartphone revealed at MWC 2015
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop