In 2011, Sharkoon introduced an ATX case at a competitive price with the Vaya model. Now, with the Vaya II Midi ATX PC case, the manufacturer presents the revised successor to the popular case. Like its predecessor, the Vaya II offers various features at a fair price-performance ratio. The new version, with the dimensions of 470 x 205 x 437 mm (L x W x H), is available in the colors black and gunmetal (Value Version). The interior has a black finish. Thanks to the provided side panels, the Vaya II offers more room for easy installation of tower coolers with a maximum height of up to 16.5 cm.
Graphics cards with a length of up to 26.5 cm also have room. Maximum length for a power supply is 28 cm, which can be installed on the case floor, which includes a pre-installed dust filter. For cooling, a blue 120 mm LED fan with a mesh look is already pre-installed. Optionally, an 80 mm or 120 mm fan can be installed in the back panel. In addition, the Vaya II offers installation openings for CPU coolers, three openings for water cooling as well as a cable management system.
The Vaya II also features four 5.25" drive bays for optical drives and an externally accessible 3.5" drive bay. Internally, four 3.5" hard drives can be mounted. Additionally, a 2.5" SSD/HDD can be installed on the case floor. Both the locking of optical drives and hard drives occur through our quick fasteners.
The Value Version of the Vaya II provides two USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector) as well as two audio ports on the front, an acrylic side panel and available in the colors black and gunmetal for the suggested retail price of 34.99 euros. In contrast to the Value Version, the Standard Version features USB 2.0 ports, a closed side panel with a fan mounting option and is available in black.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vaya II available for the suggested retail price of 28.99 euros in authorized retailers. The Value Version has a suggested retail price of 34.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20