In 2011, Sharkoon introduced an ATX case at a competitive price with the Vaya model. Now, with the Vaya II Midi ATX PC case, the manufacturer presents the revised successor to the popular case. Like its predecessor, the Vaya II offers various features at a fair price-performance ratio. The new version, with the dimensions of 470 x 205 x 437 mm (L x W x H), is available in the colors black and gunmetal (Value Version). The interior has a black finish. Thanks to the provided side panels, the Vaya II offers more room for easy installation of tower coolers with a maximum height of up to 16.5 cm.
Graphics cards with a length of up to 26.5 cm also have room. Maximum length for a power supply is 28 cm, which can be installed on the case floor, which includes a pre-installed dust filter. For cooling, a blue 120 mm LED fan with a mesh look is already pre-installed. Optionally, an 80 mm or 120 mm fan can be installed in the back panel. In addition, the Vaya II offers installation openings for CPU coolers, three openings for water cooling as well as a cable management system.
The Vaya II also features four 5.25" drive bays for optical drives and an externally accessible 3.5" drive bay. Internally, four 3.5" hard drives can be mounted. Additionally, a 2.5" SSD/HDD can be installed on the case floor. Both the locking of optical drives and hard drives occur through our quick fasteners.
The Value Version of the Vaya II provides two USB 3.0 (internal 19-pin mainboard connector) as well as two audio ports on the front, an acrylic side panel and available in the colors black and gunmetal for the suggested retail price of 34.99 euros. In contrast to the Value Version, the Standard Version features USB 2.0 ports, a closed side panel with a fan mounting option and is available in black.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Vaya II available for the suggested retail price of 28.99 euros in authorized retailers. The Value Version has a suggested retail price of 34.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience