EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the latest latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) for Intel Core LGA-115x processors.
EK-TIM Indigo XS is the successor to EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme and represents the latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI). Fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo XS is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink. Indigo XS achieves high thermal performance through the optimized deployment of molten, oxide-free PCMA, thereby yielding low contact resistance and low bulk resistance. The resultant interfacial layer is void-free and robust, with low thermal contact and bulk resistance.
With a new alloy boasting a bulk thermal conductivity of 40 W/mK, Indigo XS performance is unmatched by any other TIM available today.
- Bulk thermal conductivity 4-6X higher than best grease/paste TIMs
- Compatible with all Intel 1150/1155/1156 CPUs, including Haswell
- Optimized for watercooled systems
- Highest thermal performance of any TIM, including Indigo Xtreme!
- Fully sealed structure - no mess or migration
- Most consistent performance - applies the correct amount of alloy every time
- Laser-cut precision
- Fully compatible with copper and aluminum surfaces
- Peel-and-stick application
- Easy clean up - just peel to remove
Extent of delivery:
- two (2) EK-TIM Indigo XS applicators
- one (1) Indigo Xtreme Thermal Surface Cleaner
- one (1) pair of powder-free nitrile gloves
- cleanroom-grade dry wiper cloths
- installation manual
Latest News Posts
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes