EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana-based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the latest latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) for Intel Core LGA-115x processors.
EK-TIM Indigo XS is the successor to EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme and represents the latest generation Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI). Fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo XS is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink. Indigo XS achieves high thermal performance through the optimized deployment of molten, oxide-free PCMA, thereby yielding low contact resistance and low bulk resistance. The resultant interfacial layer is void-free and robust, with low thermal contact and bulk resistance.
With a new alloy boasting a bulk thermal conductivity of 40 W/mK, Indigo XS performance is unmatched by any other TIM available today.
- Bulk thermal conductivity 4-6X higher than best grease/paste TIMs
- Compatible with all Intel 1150/1155/1156 CPUs, including Haswell
- Optimized for watercooled systems
- Highest thermal performance of any TIM, including Indigo Xtreme!
- Fully sealed structure - no mess or migration
- Most consistent performance - applies the correct amount of alloy every time
- Laser-cut precision
- Fully compatible with copper and aluminum surfaces
- Peel-and-stick application
- Easy clean up - just peel to remove
Extent of delivery:
- two (2) EK-TIM Indigo XS applicators
- one (1) Indigo Xtreme Thermal Surface Cleaner
- one (1) pair of powder-free nitrile gloves
- cleanroom-grade dry wiper cloths
- installation manual
Latest News Posts
- Former Halo, Destiny devs form new VR game studio Endeavor One
- ASUS adds another micro-ATX motherboard into the mix, X99M-WS
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets