TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the first and only R9 290X with liquid cooling solution in the market. As always, PowerColor have joined forces with award-winning cooling manufacture EK Water Blocks to create the PowerColor LCS R9 290X as a must have for every enthusiastic PC users.
Ultimate OC Setting with Exclusive Gold Power Kit
The LCS R9 290X runs at a pre-set factory overclock of the core to 1060 MHz, a significant 60 MHz over reference; also features 1350 MHz for memory which is 100 MHz above reference, bringing out the best performance. Together with 512-bit high speed memory interface and 2816 units of stream processor, the LCS R9 290X provides user flawless gaming experience. To ensure ultimate OC setting with stability, the latest graphics solution armed with solid-built "Gold Power Kit" onboard, enabling stable power efficiency even at load.
The First and Only Liquid Solution
The LCS R9 290X packed with full cover water block design which can directly cools the GPU, memory and other important components as water flows directly over these critical areas, delivering extraordinary thermal performance for optimum stability and a superb OC setting. Furthermore, with the base which is made of nickel plated cooper, the LCS R9 290X enhances thermal dissipating and anti-oxidizing ability, allowing temperature under 60℃ even under full load. PowerColor LCS R9 290X packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance