TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the first and only R9 290X with liquid cooling solution in the market. As always, PowerColor have joined forces with award-winning cooling manufacture EK Water Blocks to create the PowerColor LCS R9 290X as a must have for every enthusiastic PC users.
Ultimate OC Setting with Exclusive Gold Power Kit
The LCS R9 290X runs at a pre-set factory overclock of the core to 1060 MHz, a significant 60 MHz over reference; also features 1350 MHz for memory which is 100 MHz above reference, bringing out the best performance. Together with 512-bit high speed memory interface and 2816 units of stream processor, the LCS R9 290X provides user flawless gaming experience. To ensure ultimate OC setting with stability, the latest graphics solution armed with solid-built "Gold Power Kit" onboard, enabling stable power efficiency even at load.
The First and Only Liquid Solution
The LCS R9 290X packed with full cover water block design which can directly cools the GPU, memory and other important components as water flows directly over these critical areas, delivering extraordinary thermal performance for optimum stability and a superb OC setting. Furthermore, with the base which is made of nickel plated cooper, the LCS R9 290X enhances thermal dissipating and anti-oxidizing ability, allowing temperature under 60℃ even under full load. PowerColor LCS R9 290X packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD