TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the first and only R9 290X with liquid cooling solution in the market. As always, PowerColor have joined forces with award-winning cooling manufacture EK Water Blocks to create the PowerColor LCS R9 290X as a must have for every enthusiastic PC users.
Ultimate OC Setting with Exclusive Gold Power Kit
The LCS R9 290X runs at a pre-set factory overclock of the core to 1060 MHz, a significant 60 MHz over reference; also features 1350 MHz for memory which is 100 MHz above reference, bringing out the best performance. Together with 512-bit high speed memory interface and 2816 units of stream processor, the LCS R9 290X provides user flawless gaming experience. To ensure ultimate OC setting with stability, the latest graphics solution armed with solid-built "Gold Power Kit" onboard, enabling stable power efficiency even at load.
The First and Only Liquid Solution
The LCS R9 290X packed with full cover water block design which can directly cools the GPU, memory and other important components as water flows directly over these critical areas, delivering extraordinary thermal performance for optimum stability and a superb OC setting. Furthermore, with the base which is made of nickel plated cooper, the LCS R9 290X enhances thermal dissipating and anti-oxidizing ability, allowing temperature under 60℃ even under full load. PowerColor LCS R9 290X packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- Nintendo NX will reportedly be unveiled soon, 'sounds' expensive
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio