TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the first and only R9 290X with liquid cooling solution in the market. As always, PowerColor have joined forces with award-winning cooling manufacture EK Water Blocks to create the PowerColor LCS R9 290X as a must have for every enthusiastic PC users.
Ultimate OC Setting with Exclusive Gold Power Kit
The LCS R9 290X runs at a pre-set factory overclock of the core to 1060 MHz, a significant 60 MHz over reference; also features 1350 MHz for memory which is 100 MHz above reference, bringing out the best performance. Together with 512-bit high speed memory interface and 2816 units of stream processor, the LCS R9 290X provides user flawless gaming experience. To ensure ultimate OC setting with stability, the latest graphics solution armed with solid-built "Gold Power Kit" onboard, enabling stable power efficiency even at load.
The First and Only Liquid Solution
The LCS R9 290X packed with full cover water block design which can directly cools the GPU, memory and other important components as water flows directly over these critical areas, delivering extraordinary thermal performance for optimum stability and a superb OC setting. Furthermore, with the base which is made of nickel plated cooper, the LCS R9 290X enhances thermal dissipating and anti-oxidizing ability, allowing temperature under 60℃ even under full load. PowerColor LCS R9 290X packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now