TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces the first and only R9 290X with liquid cooling solution in the market. As always, PowerColor have joined forces with award-winning cooling manufacture EK Water Blocks to create the PowerColor LCS R9 290X as a must have for every enthusiastic PC users.
Ultimate OC Setting with Exclusive Gold Power Kit
The LCS R9 290X runs at a pre-set factory overclock of the core to 1060 MHz, a significant 60 MHz over reference; also features 1350 MHz for memory which is 100 MHz above reference, bringing out the best performance. Together with 512-bit high speed memory interface and 2816 units of stream processor, the LCS R9 290X provides user flawless gaming experience. To ensure ultimate OC setting with stability, the latest graphics solution armed with solid-built "Gold Power Kit" onboard, enabling stable power efficiency even at load.
The First and Only Liquid Solution
The LCS R9 290X packed with full cover water block design which can directly cools the GPU, memory and other important components as water flows directly over these critical areas, delivering extraordinary thermal performance for optimum stability and a superb OC setting. Furthermore, with the base which is made of nickel plated cooper, the LCS R9 290X enhances thermal dissipating and anti-oxidizing ability, allowing temperature under 60℃ even under full load. PowerColor LCS R9 290X packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- No Man's Sky sales fall by a massive 81% in the UK
- Fans recreate Overwatch Plays of the Game in real life
- NVIDIA's GP100 die shot teases Pascal, NVLink and HBM2
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards