Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will expand its family of enterprise SSD with new models designed to support read intensive applications with SATA interface. The new "HK3R series" will start shipping from the end of this month.
"HK3R series" SSD have a 2.5-inch form factor, implement a 6 Gb/s SATA interface, and will be available in capacities up to 480 GB. The drives support one full DWPD and are suited for server and storage systems for online transactions, cloud computing, online gaming and big data analytics, especially where customers are looking for a balance between cost, endurance and performance.
Toshiba has expanded its lineup of enterprise SSD products with the new enterprise read intensive "HK3R series" with SATA interface, in addition to the "PX series", which uses SAS interface. The wide line-up of durability level and interface type makes it possible for customers to select products best suited to their system designs.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league