Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will expand its family of enterprise SSD with new models designed to support read intensive applications with SATA interface. The new "HK3R series" will start shipping from the end of this month.
"HK3R series" SSD have a 2.5-inch form factor, implement a 6 Gb/s SATA interface, and will be available in capacities up to 480 GB. The drives support one full DWPD and are suited for server and storage systems for online transactions, cloud computing, online gaming and big data analytics, especially where customers are looking for a balance between cost, endurance and performance.
Toshiba has expanded its lineup of enterprise SSD products with the new enterprise read intensive "HK3R series" with SATA interface, in addition to the "PX series", which uses SAS interface. The wide line-up of durability level and interface type makes it possible for customers to select products best suited to their system designs.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards