Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will expand its family of enterprise SSD with new models designed to support read intensive applications with SATA interface. The new "HK3R series" will start shipping from the end of this month.
"HK3R series" SSD have a 2.5-inch form factor, implement a 6 Gb/s SATA interface, and will be available in capacities up to 480 GB. The drives support one full DWPD and are suited for server and storage systems for online transactions, cloud computing, online gaming and big data analytics, especially where customers are looking for a balance between cost, endurance and performance.
Toshiba has expanded its lineup of enterprise SSD products with the new enterprise read intensive "HK3R series" with SATA interface, in addition to the "PX series", which uses SAS interface. The wide line-up of durability level and interface type makes it possible for customers to select products best suited to their system designs.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio