Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will expand its family of enterprise SSD with new models designed to support read intensive applications with SATA interface. The new "HK3R series" will start shipping from the end of this month.
"HK3R series" SSD have a 2.5-inch form factor, implement a 6 Gb/s SATA interface, and will be available in capacities up to 480 GB. The drives support one full DWPD and are suited for server and storage systems for online transactions, cloud computing, online gaming and big data analytics, especially where customers are looking for a balance between cost, endurance and performance.
Toshiba has expanded its lineup of enterprise SSD products with the new enterprise read intensive "HK3R series" with SATA interface, in addition to the "PX series", which uses SAS interface. The wide line-up of durability level and interface type makes it possible for customers to select products best suited to their system designs.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched