Battlefield 4, one of this year's hottest PC titles is now bundled free with MSI Radeon R9 Battlefield 4 editions. With no less than 5 models to choose from anyone who has been waiting out now has no excuse to get the best of PC Gaming in their PC. With Battlefield 4 available on all MSI Radeon R9 Limited Edition graphics cards, gamers can enjoyed an optimized Battlefield 4 experience thanks to the integration of Mantle technology.
MSI's Radeon R9 GAMING models are equipped with the award winning Twin Frozr IV thermal design which efficiently reduce temperatures and noise provide the most pleasant gaming experience. Likewise, MSI's Gaming App allows you to simply overclock with the single push of a button to get even more performance out of your card.
The MSI GAMING benefit
MSI's GAMING series is designed to provide gamers with quality they can rely on. For Graphics Cards this means you get the best thermal solution and components to make sure you stay cool and stable no matter how long your gaming session is. The Twin Frozr IV Advanced is remarkably silent while maintaining excellent temperatures while the Military Class 4 components are designed to remain stable in extreme conditions. The MSI Gaming App puts the gamer in control with a choice of Silent, Gaming and OC modes to utilize performance or silence based on the need of the gamer.
MSI Radeon R9 Battlefield 4 bundle models:
The following models are available from MSI with the exclusive Battlefield 4 bundle:
- R9 290X 4GD5 BF4
- R9 290 4GD5 BF4
- R9 280X GAMING 3G BF4
- R9 270X GAMING 2G BF4
- R9 270 GAMING 2G BF4
For more information, please visit: http://event.msi.com/vga/2013/R9_series_BF4/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99