Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces the brushed aluminum PC-Q35 chassis. Designed for users who want to build their own NAS as well as system integrators, the compact PC-Q35 supports Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.
Small Chassis with Big Hardware Support
With a volume around 29.2L, the PC-Q35 supports an outstanding amount of hardware for its size. Up to seven hard drives can be installed: five 3.5" and two 2.5" drives. Expansion cards up to 300 mm and ATX power supplies up to 200 mm are also supported.
Modular HDD Cage with 120 mm Mounted Fan
The modular HDD cage has a 120 mm fan mounted to it, allowing for a versatile cooling solution. The cage can be flipped so that the fan is facing towards the front of the chassis or towards the rear.
Lockable Aluminum Front Bezel
The PC-Q35 has a solid aluminum lockable front bezel that prevents non-authorized users from turning a system on as well as reduces system noise for silent operation.
Water Cooling Support
The top 120 mm exhaust fan can also support integrated liquid cooling kits.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the right side panel. Connections include two USB ports and HD audio.
Price and Availability
The PC-Q35 is now available in the UK for the suggested retail price of £108.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform