Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces the brushed aluminum PC-Q35 chassis. Designed for users who want to build their own NAS as well as system integrators, the compact PC-Q35 supports Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.
Small Chassis with Big Hardware Support
With a volume around 29.2L, the PC-Q35 supports an outstanding amount of hardware for its size. Up to seven hard drives can be installed: five 3.5" and two 2.5" drives. Expansion cards up to 300 mm and ATX power supplies up to 200 mm are also supported.
Modular HDD Cage with 120 mm Mounted Fan
The modular HDD cage has a 120 mm fan mounted to it, allowing for a versatile cooling solution. The cage can be flipped so that the fan is facing towards the front of the chassis or towards the rear.
Lockable Aluminum Front Bezel
The PC-Q35 has a solid aluminum lockable front bezel that prevents non-authorized users from turning a system on as well as reduces system noise for silent operation.
Water Cooling Support
The top 120 mm exhaust fan can also support integrated liquid cooling kits.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the right side panel. Connections include two USB ports and HD audio.
Price and Availability
The PC-Q35 is now available in the UK for the suggested retail price of £108.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition