Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces the brushed aluminum PC-Q35 chassis. Designed for users who want to build their own NAS as well as system integrators, the compact PC-Q35 supports Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.
Small Chassis with Big Hardware Support
With a volume around 29.2L, the PC-Q35 supports an outstanding amount of hardware for its size. Up to seven hard drives can be installed: five 3.5" and two 2.5" drives. Expansion cards up to 300 mm and ATX power supplies up to 200 mm are also supported.
Modular HDD Cage with 120 mm Mounted Fan
The modular HDD cage has a 120 mm fan mounted to it, allowing for a versatile cooling solution. The cage can be flipped so that the fan is facing towards the front of the chassis or towards the rear.
Lockable Aluminum Front Bezel
The PC-Q35 has a solid aluminum lockable front bezel that prevents non-authorized users from turning a system on as well as reduces system noise for silent operation.
Water Cooling Support
The top 120 mm exhaust fan can also support integrated liquid cooling kits.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the right side panel. Connections include two USB ports and HD audio.
Price and Availability
The PC-Q35 is now available in the UK for the suggested retail price of £108.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines