Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces the brushed aluminum PC-Q35 chassis. Designed for users who want to build their own NAS as well as system integrators, the compact PC-Q35 supports Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards.
Small Chassis with Big Hardware Support
With a volume around 29.2L, the PC-Q35 supports an outstanding amount of hardware for its size. Up to seven hard drives can be installed: five 3.5" and two 2.5" drives. Expansion cards up to 300 mm and ATX power supplies up to 200 mm are also supported.
Modular HDD Cage with 120 mm Mounted Fan
The modular HDD cage has a 120 mm fan mounted to it, allowing for a versatile cooling solution. The cage can be flipped so that the fan is facing towards the front of the chassis or towards the rear.
Lockable Aluminum Front Bezel
The PC-Q35 has a solid aluminum lockable front bezel that prevents non-authorized users from turning a system on as well as reduces system noise for silent operation.
Water Cooling Support
The top 120 mm exhaust fan can also support integrated liquid cooling kits.
The I/O panel is located at the front of the right side panel. Connections include two USB ports and HD audio.
Price and Availability
The PC-Q35 is now available in the UK for the suggested retail price of £108.
Latest News Posts
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis