A renowned brand of graphics card maker - VTX3D, today added two powerful graphics card into R9 series, the R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition. Both cards give gamers the extraordinary performance by overcolock setting. R9 270X X-Edition is equipped with custom cooling design, dual fan cooling design can dissipate heat effectively and provide the best performance to gamers.
R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition, both fitted with 2GB of GDDR5 memory connected via 256 bit memory interface. The R9 270X X-Edition operates at 1030 MHz core clock and 1400 MHz memory clock, the R9 270 X-Edition is clocked at 930MHz of core and 1400MHz of memory speed. By factory overclock setting, both are able to boost 1080MHz and 955MHz respectively, show the exceptional gaming performance. In addition, R9 270X X-Edition adds a custom cooling design that uses dual 80mm fans, GUU-shape copper heat pipes with wide range of unique aluminum fin, achieves up to 20% cooling performance and giving gamers the most pleasing gaming environment.
R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition also feature the latest technologies. Fully supporting DirectX 11.2, giving users the intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery. Taking advantages from 4K ultra resolution, gamers are able to experience up to four times higher than HD resolutions and see everything clearly without sacrificing a single detail. Moreover, R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition are also equipped with AMD Power Management Technologies, which include AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore Power technology, users can do the intelligent power monitoring and consume virtually no power under idle state.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now