A renowned brand of graphics card maker - VTX3D, today added two powerful graphics card into R9 series, the R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition. Both cards give gamers the extraordinary performance by overcolock setting. R9 270X X-Edition is equipped with custom cooling design, dual fan cooling design can dissipate heat effectively and provide the best performance to gamers.
R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition, both fitted with 2GB of GDDR5 memory connected via 256 bit memory interface. The R9 270X X-Edition operates at 1030 MHz core clock and 1400 MHz memory clock, the R9 270 X-Edition is clocked at 930MHz of core and 1400MHz of memory speed. By factory overclock setting, both are able to boost 1080MHz and 955MHz respectively, show the exceptional gaming performance. In addition, R9 270X X-Edition adds a custom cooling design that uses dual 80mm fans, GUU-shape copper heat pipes with wide range of unique aluminum fin, achieves up to 20% cooling performance and giving gamers the most pleasing gaming environment.
R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition also feature the latest technologies. Fully supporting DirectX 11.2, giving users the intense gaming performance and unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery. Taking advantages from 4K ultra resolution, gamers are able to experience up to four times higher than HD resolutions and see everything clearly without sacrificing a single detail. Moreover, R9 270X X-Edition dual fan and R9 270 X-Edition are also equipped with AMD Power Management Technologies, which include AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore Power technology, users can do the intelligent power monitoring and consume virtually no power under idle state.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- DICE adds three new modes, $50 season pass to Star Wars Battlefront
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 NFC/Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound