ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, is refreshing its extreme entertainment line today with the launch of its brand new VX52 series, which includes the 24" (23.6" viewable) VX2452mh and 22" (21.5" viewable) VX2252mh.
"The VX52 series builds on the feature-set of our best selling VX50 series," said Kenneth Mau, Product Marketing Manager for ViewSonic. "In addition to a 2 ms ultra-fast response time, the VX52 series delivers a new ID with a more uniform glossy bezel, along with HDMI connectivity and a VESA-mountable design, making the enjoyment of smooth gaming and glitch-free entertainment effortless for our customers."
The VX52 series features Full HD resolution and ClearMotiv II technology that delivers 2 ms ultra-fast response times for blur-free, detailed images. Paired with an ultra-high 50M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and dual built-in 2 W stereo speakers, the VX52 series' sharp, crisp color performance and immersive sound make it perfect for extreme gaming and multimedia entertainment. The VX52 series also features ViewSonic's proprietary Game Mode technology. Game Mode technology enhances visibility and detail by brightening the dark scenes of video games for the ultimate gaming experience.
For further flexibility, the VX52 series includes integrated D-sub, DVI and HDMI inputs, making it easy to connect to high-definition multimedia devices and gaming consoles like Xbox and PS3, Blu-ray and DVD players, as well as traditional PC systems. Add in a VESA-mountable design, and this line addresses an individual's gaming and video entertainment preferences, whether they prefer a desktop display or wall mount.
The VX52 series comes with a three-year limited warranty and an industry-leading pixel performance policy making it a great long-term investment. The 24" VX2452mh and 22" VX2252mh will both be available in the Americas in mid-October for respective ESPs of $181 and $160.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015