ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, is refreshing its extreme entertainment line today with the launch of its brand new VX52 series, which includes the 24" (23.6" viewable) VX2452mh and 22" (21.5" viewable) VX2252mh.
"The VX52 series builds on the feature-set of our best selling VX50 series," said Kenneth Mau, Product Marketing Manager for ViewSonic. "In addition to a 2 ms ultra-fast response time, the VX52 series delivers a new ID with a more uniform glossy bezel, along with HDMI connectivity and a VESA-mountable design, making the enjoyment of smooth gaming and glitch-free entertainment effortless for our customers."
The VX52 series features Full HD resolution and ClearMotiv II technology that delivers 2 ms ultra-fast response times for blur-free, detailed images. Paired with an ultra-high 50M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and dual built-in 2 W stereo speakers, the VX52 series' sharp, crisp color performance and immersive sound make it perfect for extreme gaming and multimedia entertainment. The VX52 series also features ViewSonic's proprietary Game Mode technology. Game Mode technology enhances visibility and detail by brightening the dark scenes of video games for the ultimate gaming experience.
For further flexibility, the VX52 series includes integrated D-sub, DVI and HDMI inputs, making it easy to connect to high-definition multimedia devices and gaming consoles like Xbox and PS3, Blu-ray and DVD players, as well as traditional PC systems. Add in a VESA-mountable design, and this line addresses an individual's gaming and video entertainment preferences, whether they prefer a desktop display or wall mount.
The VX52 series comes with a three-year limited warranty and an industry-leading pixel performance policy making it a great long-term investment. The 24" VX2452mh and 22" VX2252mh will both be available in the Americas in mid-October for respective ESPs of $181 and $160.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'