ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, is refreshing its extreme entertainment line today with the launch of its brand new VX52 series, which includes the 24" (23.6" viewable) VX2452mh and 22" (21.5" viewable) VX2252mh.
"The VX52 series builds on the feature-set of our best selling VX50 series," said Kenneth Mau, Product Marketing Manager for ViewSonic. "In addition to a 2 ms ultra-fast response time, the VX52 series delivers a new ID with a more uniform glossy bezel, along with HDMI connectivity and a VESA-mountable design, making the enjoyment of smooth gaming and glitch-free entertainment effortless for our customers."
The VX52 series features Full HD resolution and ClearMotiv II technology that delivers 2 ms ultra-fast response times for blur-free, detailed images. Paired with an ultra-high 50M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and dual built-in 2 W stereo speakers, the VX52 series' sharp, crisp color performance and immersive sound make it perfect for extreme gaming and multimedia entertainment. The VX52 series also features ViewSonic's proprietary Game Mode technology. Game Mode technology enhances visibility and detail by brightening the dark scenes of video games for the ultimate gaming experience.
For further flexibility, the VX52 series includes integrated D-sub, DVI and HDMI inputs, making it easy to connect to high-definition multimedia devices and gaming consoles like Xbox and PS3, Blu-ray and DVD players, as well as traditional PC systems. Add in a VESA-mountable design, and this line addresses an individual's gaming and video entertainment preferences, whether they prefer a desktop display or wall mount.
The VX52 series comes with a three-year limited warranty and an industry-leading pixel performance policy making it a great long-term investment. The 24" VX2452mh and 22" VX2252mh will both be available in the Americas in mid-October for respective ESPs of $181 and $160.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design