TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N150 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-714TRU, which is designed to share a single internet connection with multiple users while on the go.
The TEW-714TRU comes in a compact form factor which plugs directly into an outlet. It has three replaceable electrical plugs -- an America, European, and British style plug to accommodate electrical outlets in almost every location.
Set the TEW-714TRU to Router Mode and plug in an Ethernet cable, with an internet connection, to convert a single wired internet connection into a wireless resource for all colleagues or family. To share a single wireless hotel (or other) internet connection, set the TEW-714TRU to WISP Mode and enter the provided Username and Password. The TEW-714TRU connects to the single access wireless network and shares it with all connected devices.
Share content with all connected devices by plugging in a USB flash or storage device into the convenient USB share port. Take advantage of the convenient changing port to charge a mobile device.
"The TEW-714TRU is designed to meet the needs of the road warrior," said Sonny Su, technology director TRENDnet. "It plugs into outlets on every continent and offers handy USB share and charging ports."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-714TRU availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-714TRU MSRP: $59.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes