TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N150 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-714TRU, which is designed to share a single internet connection with multiple users while on the go.
The TEW-714TRU comes in a compact form factor which plugs directly into an outlet. It has three replaceable electrical plugs -- an America, European, and British style plug to accommodate electrical outlets in almost every location.
Set the TEW-714TRU to Router Mode and plug in an Ethernet cable, with an internet connection, to convert a single wired internet connection into a wireless resource for all colleagues or family. To share a single wireless hotel (or other) internet connection, set the TEW-714TRU to WISP Mode and enter the provided Username and Password. The TEW-714TRU connects to the single access wireless network and shares it with all connected devices.
Share content with all connected devices by plugging in a USB flash or storage device into the convenient USB share port. Take advantage of the convenient changing port to charge a mobile device.
"The TEW-714TRU is designed to meet the needs of the road warrior," said Sonny Su, technology director TRENDnet. "It plugs into outlets on every continent and offers handy USB share and charging ports."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-714TRU availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-714TRU MSRP: $59.99
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi