SteelSeries, the leading global manufacturer of gaming peripherals and supporter of eSports, today announced the new Sensei RAW Na'Vi Edition gaming mouse. With best-in-class switches and a pro-grade laser sensor, the SteelSeries Sensei RAW is designed to deliver the best in gaming performance. Its ambidextrous, all-grip design features the teams black and yellow colors and bright-yellow LED illumination in 3 zones - on the team logo, scroll wheel and CPI indicator, all of which can be configured for multiple levels of pulsation and brightness. As the mouse of choice for the Ukrainian e-Sports powerhouse, SteelSeries and the team designed this new edition Sensei RAW together along with feedback from their community.
"SteelSeries' Sensei RAW is the mouse that most of our players use to practice and win with in tournaments." Said Alexander Kokhanovskyy, Na'Vi's CEO and Managing Director "We have been working with SteelSeries as our sponsor for quite some time now and are thrilled to offer our fans a mouse that we not only use, but that has our own modern Na'Vi colors and style. I really hope all of our fans will like it!"
"We are a proud sponsor and supporter of Team Na'Vi and look forward to offering their fans and the community the mouse that they have helped to design, from its original hardware features all the way to the new design of their team edition," said Marc Winther Kristensen, SteelSeries' Sponsorship Manager.
The Sensei RAW Na'Vi Edition is powered by SteelSeries Engine software, where users are equipped with advanced customization options and the ability to create and store an unlimited number of profiles. The mouse also features XL-sized glides for a smooth, consistent movement and a 2m/6.5ft anti-tangle black and yellow braided, nylon cord.
The SteelSeries Sensei RAW Na'Vi Edition gaming mouse is $69.99/?69.99 MSRP and is available on the SteelSeries Web Shop today.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!