Available for $199.99, the headset delivers the newest generation and highest-quality SteelSeries audio drivers, the Siberia Elite headset is equipped with Dolby technology for realistic 7.1 virtual surround sound. Siberia Elite's amplified design includes extra-large memory foam ear cushions, SteelSeries' signature Siberia self-adjusting suspension system connected to a steel arc, and illumination with a choice of 16.8 million color options that radiate from each earcup.
Dials on the earcups power the Siberia Elite's audio and microphone-mute controls, while new levels of customization are supported by the newest version of peripheral configuration software, SteelSeries Engine 3. The new software will enable users to select illumination and equalizer settings, activate microphone features and more all through an intuitive and easy-to-navigate layout. Built for gaming and entertainment across multiple devices, the Siberia Elite offers limitless connectivity through its swappable cable system making it instantly compatible for PC, Mac, tablets and phones.
For more information about the Siberia Elite Headset please visit, http://steelseries.com/siberiaelite. The Siberia Elite white edition will be available first, while the black edition will come later this season.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini