Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company today announced the introduction of six new headphone models for fall 2013. The new headphones offer users unique designs, ultimate comfort and superior audio quality. The new additions to Panasonic's extensive lineup of existing headphones include the RP-HT480C, RP-HT470C, RP-HX450C, RP-HX250M, which are monitor-style headphones, and the RP-TCM190 and RP-TCM125 earbud style models.
"At Panasonic, we are constantly innovating our headphone technology and designs to provide consumers with stylish new models that fit with their lifestyle and still produce excellent sound," said Tom Hantson, Product Manager, Headphones, Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company. "This year, we have taken the functionality of our headphones a step further, equipping all of our fall 2013 headphone models with microphones and remotes, so users can use them as an extension to their smartphone device."
The Panasonic RP-HT480C Headphones are monitor-style headphones that feature a rounded-rectangular ear-cup. Soft padding on the ear-cup and throughout the entire wide headband ensures the ultimate comfort during wear, even in the longest music listening sessions. Crafted to provide excellent audio quality, the Panasonic RP-HT480C Headphones offer users a crisp, clear listening experience coupled with strong bass that is reproduced with large, 50 mm driver units. A remote and mic made for iPhone, iPad and iPod offers users flexibility when switching to an incoming phone call. For easy portability, the RP-HT480C headphones have a fold flat design and come with a carrying pouch. The Panasonic RP-HT480C Headphones are available in three color options for an SRP of $149.99: Glossy Black, Glossy White and Matte Dark Silver with Brown Headband.
Like the Panasonic RP-HT480C Headphones, the RP-HT470C Headphones offer the same rounded-rectangular ear-cup design and soft padding on the ear-cup and the headpad for enhanced comfort. Excellent sound quality with tuned bass is reproduced with large diameter 40 mm driver units. A remote and mic made for iPhone, iPad and iPod offers users flexibility when switching to an incoming phone call. The RP-HT470C Headphones are available in matte finished violet, blue and dark silver for an SRP of $99.99.
The new Panasonic RP-HX450C Headphones have an elongated round ear-cup style that is enhanced, for a stylish appeal, with a translucent finish. Powerful bass reproduction is created using 36mm driver units and neodymium magnets. The ear-cups' soft cushioning help create noise isolation and a comfortable headpad ensures hours of comfort. A flat-fold design allows for easy carrying. A remote and mic made for iPhone, iPad and iPod offers users flexibility when switching to an incoming phone call. The Panasonic RP-HX450C headphones are available in blue, black, white and purple for an SRP of $69.99.
The Panasonic RP-HX250M headphones offer a similar design scheme as the RP-HX450C, with round ear-cups, wide headpad and soft padding on the ear-cups, which help provide noise isolation. The RP-HX250M headphones feature a microphone and single button remote compatible with iPhone, Blackberry and Android so a user can answer and end calls quickly and easily. The Panasonic RP-HX250M will have an SRP of $39.99. Color options include black and white and purple and blue, which are included as a transparent ring on the ear-cups of the black base unit.
Panasonic is also offering two new earbud models for fall 2013, which build off previous popular models and add upgraded audio and communication functionalities. The Panasonic RP-TCM190 headphones in-ear headphones produce deep bass sound quality due to Neodymium magnet and an extended long sound support port. An ErgoFit design provides ultimate comfort and fit for hours of wear. The Panasonic RP-TCM190 headphones will be available in a metallic finish in purple, blue, black and silver for an SRP of $34.99. The RP-TCM125 Headphones feature an ErgoFit design for ultimate comfort and fit and are available in black, white, red, purple and blue for an SRP of $19.99. Both the RP-TCM190 and RP-TCM125 Headphones are equipped with a microphone and a single button remote that is compatible with iPhone, Palm and Blackberry.
Panasonic's RP-HT480C, RP-HT470C, RP-TCM190 and RP-TCM125 Headphones are available now at http://www.Panasonic.com. The Panasonic RP-HX450C and RP-HX250M will be available online in October.
Latest News Posts
- Google's 4K digital whiteboard available for $5000
- Acer's new Predator Z35P: 35-inch 3440x1440 100Hz G-Sync
- Crackdown 3 coming to PC, is an Xbox Play Anywhere title
- Samsung unveils bendable/stretchable OLED display
- MSI scoops 5 awards for Computex Best Choice Award 2017
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning