Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the addition of the SSD630I 2.5" Industrial Temp SATA Solid State Drive (SSD) and the 96GB SSD630 2.5" SATA SSD as part of its industrial SSD lineup. The new 2.5" industrial SSDs present enterprises with a more extensive product selection to meet the strict performance, stability, and capacity requirements of mission-critical industrial applications.
SSD630I Industrial Grade 2.5" SSD
Transcend's industrial grade SSDs undergo strict qualification to guarantee dependable, long-term performance in a wide temperature range. The SSD630I Industrial Grade 2.5" SATA II 3 Gb/s SSD has been extensively tested to confirm effective operation between -40ºC and 85ºC, making it suitable for computing systems that are often exposed to extreme temperature conditions such as industrial PCs and indoor/outdoor DVR surveillance equipment. Moreover, with speeds reaching 260 MB/s, storage up to 128 GB, excellent shock and vibration resistance, and low power consumption, the SSD630I offers many additional advantages for use in industrial environments.
96 GB SSD630 2.5" SATA SSD
Enterprise customers seeking the best, most cost effective system upgrade have stated a desire for a mid-range SSD that fits between the more common 64 GB and 128 GB capacities. Transcend responds to increasing demand with the introduction of the 96 GB SSD630 2.5" SATA SSD. It is intended to be a more focused solution, with the goal of satisfying specific price and capacity needs of each application while delivering the same outstanding performance and reliability benefits of a Transcend SSD. Equipped with a SATA II 3 Gb/s interface and high-speed DRAM cache, the 96 GB SSD can reach speeds of up to 225 MB/s read and 120 MB/s write.
The SSD630I and SSD630 drives host a number of advanced reliability features including: TRIM and NCQ support, built-in ECC and wear leveling, full support of the S.M.A.R.T. command, and built-in Advanced Power Shield technology, which prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage. Furthermore, Transcend's exclusive SSD Scope diagnostic and maintenance tool monitors SSD health to ensure continued fast, clean, and error-free operation. Transcend's SSD630I SATA SSD is offered in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB capacities, while the SSD630 SATA SSD is available in capacities ranging from 16 GB to 256 GB, including the new 96 GB solution. All are backed by a three-year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017