Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today announced the addition of the SSD630I 2.5" Industrial Temp SATA Solid State Drive (SSD) and the 96GB SSD630 2.5" SATA SSD as part of its industrial SSD lineup. The new 2.5" industrial SSDs present enterprises with a more extensive product selection to meet the strict performance, stability, and capacity requirements of mission-critical industrial applications.
SSD630I Industrial Grade 2.5" SSD
Transcend's industrial grade SSDs undergo strict qualification to guarantee dependable, long-term performance in a wide temperature range. The SSD630I Industrial Grade 2.5" SATA II 3 Gb/s SSD has been extensively tested to confirm effective operation between -40ºC and 85ºC, making it suitable for computing systems that are often exposed to extreme temperature conditions such as industrial PCs and indoor/outdoor DVR surveillance equipment. Moreover, with speeds reaching 260 MB/s, storage up to 128 GB, excellent shock and vibration resistance, and low power consumption, the SSD630I offers many additional advantages for use in industrial environments.
96 GB SSD630 2.5" SATA SSD
Enterprise customers seeking the best, most cost effective system upgrade have stated a desire for a mid-range SSD that fits between the more common 64 GB and 128 GB capacities. Transcend responds to increasing demand with the introduction of the 96 GB SSD630 2.5" SATA SSD. It is intended to be a more focused solution, with the goal of satisfying specific price and capacity needs of each application while delivering the same outstanding performance and reliability benefits of a Transcend SSD. Equipped with a SATA II 3 Gb/s interface and high-speed DRAM cache, the 96 GB SSD can reach speeds of up to 225 MB/s read and 120 MB/s write.
The SSD630I and SSD630 drives host a number of advanced reliability features including: TRIM and NCQ support, built-in ECC and wear leveling, full support of the S.M.A.R.T. command, and built-in Advanced Power Shield technology, which prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage. Furthermore, Transcend's exclusive SSD Scope diagnostic and maintenance tool monitors SSD health to ensure continued fast, clean, and error-free operation. Transcend's SSD630I SATA SSD is offered in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB capacities, while the SSD630 SATA SSD is available in capacities ranging from 16 GB to 256 GB, including the new 96 GB solution. All are backed by a three-year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance