Be quiet!, market leader of power supplies in Germany for seven consecutive years*, introduces its brand new "Power Zone" power supplies - the all-round PSU for high performance, gaming, multimedia and multiple GPU system builds. With its massive rail design and silent cooling system, Power Zone is the perfect fit for almost any system. Power Zone offers rock-solid performance with its solid 12 V rail design. This makes Power Zone the solution of choice for all demanding scenarios like multiple GPU configurations, overclocking or just steady high-power drain. The active clamp + DC/DC topology makes it possible to achieve a high efficiency of up to 90%, which results in 80PLUS Bronze certification.
SilentWings advanced cooling concept
Once again be quiet! offers its renowned SilentWings fan technology in 135 mm size with an advanced cooling concept. By using an electric fan motor that has six poles instead of two or four, the transition between the magnetic poles is much smoother and so vibration is reduced. Every Power Zone version from 650 to 1000 W offers individual fan speed characteristics. Even after power is shut off, the COOL*OFF feature forces the fan to spin for a further three minutes, thus extending the lifetime of system components. Users can connect up to three case fans to Power Zone for a thermally controlled system cooling concept.
Up to six PCI express connectors for multiple GPU systems
Power Zone offers up to six PCI express connectors. This makes it SLI and CrossFireX certified. And of course it supports Intel's new C6 and C7 deep sleep states for the latest processor generation called Haswell. In addition, Power Zone fulfills the newest European standby regulations ErP 2013.
At the lower end of the series is the 650W version for 105 euros (recommended retail price including VAT). The manufacturer's suggested retail price in USA and Canada is 115 US dollars. The recommended retail price including VAT for the 750W PSU is 125 euros (135 US dollars in USA and Canada) and for the 850W model 149 euros (159 US dollars in USA and Canada). The top model of the series offers a full 1000 W of power and sells for a recommended retail price including VAT of 169 euros (189 US dollars in USA and Canada). The two higher wattage models are already available for delivery, the lower wattage models will arrive by the middle of September.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications