Be quiet!, market leader of power supplies in Germany for seven consecutive years*, introduces its brand new "Power Zone" power supplies - the all-round PSU for high performance, gaming, multimedia and multiple GPU system builds. With its massive rail design and silent cooling system, Power Zone is the perfect fit for almost any system. Power Zone offers rock-solid performance with its solid 12 V rail design. This makes Power Zone the solution of choice for all demanding scenarios like multiple GPU configurations, overclocking or just steady high-power drain. The active clamp + DC/DC topology makes it possible to achieve a high efficiency of up to 90%, which results in 80PLUS Bronze certification.
SilentWings advanced cooling concept
Once again be quiet! offers its renowned SilentWings fan technology in 135 mm size with an advanced cooling concept. By using an electric fan motor that has six poles instead of two or four, the transition between the magnetic poles is much smoother and so vibration is reduced. Every Power Zone version from 650 to 1000 W offers individual fan speed characteristics. Even after power is shut off, the COOL*OFF feature forces the fan to spin for a further three minutes, thus extending the lifetime of system components. Users can connect up to three case fans to Power Zone for a thermally controlled system cooling concept.
Up to six PCI express connectors for multiple GPU systems
Power Zone offers up to six PCI express connectors. This makes it SLI and CrossFireX certified. And of course it supports Intel's new C6 and C7 deep sleep states for the latest processor generation called Haswell. In addition, Power Zone fulfills the newest European standby regulations ErP 2013.
At the lower end of the series is the 650W version for 105 euros (recommended retail price including VAT). The manufacturer's suggested retail price in USA and Canada is 115 US dollars. The recommended retail price including VAT for the 750W PSU is 125 euros (135 US dollars in USA and Canada) and for the 850W model 149 euros (159 US dollars in USA and Canada). The top model of the series offers a full 1000 W of power and sells for a recommended retail price including VAT of 169 euros (189 US dollars in USA and Canada). The two higher wattage models are already available for delivery, the lower wattage models will arrive by the middle of September.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance