Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units introduces from the same Massive series, Massive 14² Laptop cooling pad. Built with two 14cm LED fans at the bottom enables laptop cooling capacity pushed to extreme. The ergonomic design of appearance and the most comfortable viewing angle while using are suitable for 17-inch or relative types of laptop.
Dual fan double performance
Two 14cm LED fans built in the middle of Massive 14² for maximum speed up to 1200 RPM, enabling laptop to produce cold air and create the best cooling performance.
Easy control on the side
The fan speed controller and LED lighting switch located at the side of the cooling pad enables an intuitive fan speed adjustment helping create a balanced cooling performance. Massive 14² also equipped with 2 USB2.0 ports for easy additional USB devices.
Massive 14² designed with all ergonomic concepts, test out three appropriate ways for user, with the best visual angle and the height position of the hand, it is totally comfortable.
Hexagon shape mesh for maximize airflow
Large area of hexagonal shape cooling mesh reduces wind resistance and wind noise, increase airflow through the area. Supports all 17-inch and below of the major laptops in market.
For more details on the Thermaltake Massive 14² information please visit the official product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience