Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units introduces from the same Massive series, Massive 14² Laptop cooling pad. Built with two 14cm LED fans at the bottom enables laptop cooling capacity pushed to extreme. The ergonomic design of appearance and the most comfortable viewing angle while using are suitable for 17-inch or relative types of laptop.
Dual fan double performance
Two 14cm LED fans built in the middle of Massive 14² for maximum speed up to 1200 RPM, enabling laptop to produce cold air and create the best cooling performance.
Easy control on the side
The fan speed controller and LED lighting switch located at the side of the cooling pad enables an intuitive fan speed adjustment helping create a balanced cooling performance. Massive 14² also equipped with 2 USB2.0 ports for easy additional USB devices.
Massive 14² designed with all ergonomic concepts, test out three appropriate ways for user, with the best visual angle and the height position of the hand, it is totally comfortable.
Hexagon shape mesh for maximize airflow
Large area of hexagonal shape cooling mesh reduces wind resistance and wind noise, increase airflow through the area. Supports all 17-inch and below of the major laptops in market.
For more details on the Thermaltake Massive 14² information please visit the official product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset