Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units introduces from the same Massive series, Massive 14² Laptop cooling pad. Built with two 14cm LED fans at the bottom enables laptop cooling capacity pushed to extreme. The ergonomic design of appearance and the most comfortable viewing angle while using are suitable for 17-inch or relative types of laptop.
Dual fan double performance
Two 14cm LED fans built in the middle of Massive 14² for maximum speed up to 1200 RPM, enabling laptop to produce cold air and create the best cooling performance.
Easy control on the side
The fan speed controller and LED lighting switch located at the side of the cooling pad enables an intuitive fan speed adjustment helping create a balanced cooling performance. Massive 14² also equipped with 2 USB2.0 ports for easy additional USB devices.
Massive 14² designed with all ergonomic concepts, test out three appropriate ways for user, with the best visual angle and the height position of the hand, it is totally comfortable.
Hexagon shape mesh for maximize airflow
Large area of hexagonal shape cooling mesh reduces wind resistance and wind noise, increase airflow through the area. Supports all 17-inch and below of the major laptops in market.
For more details on the Thermaltake Massive 14² information please visit the official product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4