Genius is pleased to announce the launch of SP-D150, a pair of USB-powered cube-shaped speakers, in North America. Now, buyers no longer have to choose between style and sound. These aluminum-finished speakers boast a clean, modern look and feel. Meanwhile, their rich bass and crisp, clear audio will transform notebooks or portable music players into hi-fi stereo systems. The SP-D150 speakers help eliminate clutter, as they only need to be connected to a computer: no other wires or power outlets are needed. The speakers connect through a USB cable and a 3.5mm jack, which means it works PC, Mac, MP3 players, phones and tablets.
Volume control at your fingertips
The volume control knob on the side of one of the SP-D150 speakers provides a convenient way to adjust the sound output. This saves users the trouble of adjusting the audio through the operating system, and also provides a broad volume range.
Price and Availability
The SP-D150 notebook speakers are now available in North America in shiny black or white for the suggested retail price of $16.90.
- Total output power: 4 watts (RMS)
- Driver Unit: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in.), 8ohm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB
- Power Source: USB powered
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0