Genius is pleased to announce the launch of SP-D150, a pair of USB-powered cube-shaped speakers, in North America. Now, buyers no longer have to choose between style and sound. These aluminum-finished speakers boast a clean, modern look and feel. Meanwhile, their rich bass and crisp, clear audio will transform notebooks or portable music players into hi-fi stereo systems. The SP-D150 speakers help eliminate clutter, as they only need to be connected to a computer: no other wires or power outlets are needed. The speakers connect through a USB cable and a 3.5mm jack, which means it works PC, Mac, MP3 players, phones and tablets.
Volume control at your fingertips
The volume control knob on the side of one of the SP-D150 speakers provides a convenient way to adjust the sound output. This saves users the trouble of adjusting the audio through the operating system, and also provides a broad volume range.
Price and Availability
The SP-D150 notebook speakers are now available in North America in shiny black or white for the suggested retail price of $16.90.
- Total output power: 4 watts (RMS)
- Driver Unit: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in.), 8ohm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB
- Power Source: USB powered
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS