Genius is pleased to announce the launch of SP-D150, a pair of USB-powered cube-shaped speakers, in North America. Now, buyers no longer have to choose between style and sound. These aluminum-finished speakers boast a clean, modern look and feel. Meanwhile, their rich bass and crisp, clear audio will transform notebooks or portable music players into hi-fi stereo systems. The SP-D150 speakers help eliminate clutter, as they only need to be connected to a computer: no other wires or power outlets are needed. The speakers connect through a USB cable and a 3.5mm jack, which means it works PC, Mac, MP3 players, phones and tablets.
Volume control at your fingertips
The volume control knob on the side of one of the SP-D150 speakers provides a convenient way to adjust the sound output. This saves users the trouble of adjusting the audio through the operating system, and also provides a broad volume range.
Price and Availability
The SP-D150 notebook speakers are now available in North America in shiny black or white for the suggested retail price of $16.90.
- Total output power: 4 watts (RMS)
- Driver Unit: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in.), 8ohm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB
- Power Source: USB powered
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio