BIWIN, a world-leading expert in the development and manufacture of flash and advanced NAND flash memory, has launched a new business-grade SSD, the C8386, equipped with unique power failure protection technology. BIWIN's C8386 SSD offers real-time monitoring through the adoption of a power supply detection chip. The firmware of the SSD will be immediately guarded once the voltage is detected to be lower than 4V. This effectively avoids serious damage caused by an unexpected power loss, such as the disk being unable to be read or a system crash.
The BIWIN C8386 uses the advanced Tantalum capacitor. Compared with ordinary capacitors, the Tantalum has a longer operational life of 25 years and better thermo stability under a 110-degree temperature working environment. The unique Self-Healing Function enables the Tantalum capacitor to automatically repair or isolate the oxidation film defect which is caused by long time usage. Consequently, the oxidation film medium can be strengthened and the insulating capability can be recovered.
Within the high standard selection of flash memory, the C8386 is optimized for its outstanding performance. Both read and write speeds are 3 times faster than a traditional hard disk, which enormously reduces the file transferring time and accelerates program execution processes.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20