Rosewill, the leading brand of PC Components and Peripherals and award-winning power supplies, computer cases, and gaming keyboards, is expanding its offering of powerline networking members due to the success of their RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT adapters. Joining Rosewill's growing family of wireless routers, switches, wireless adapters, network adapters, and powerline adapters, Rosewill is proud to present 3 additional members to join the line-up of networking products for all networking needs.
The RPLC-201KIT, a 200Mbps Powerline AV mini Wall-Plug Adapter which utilizes HomePlug AV technology, RPLC-201PKIT, a 200Mbps Powerline AV Wall-Plug Adapter with pass-through, allows the expanding of high speed networks to multiple rooms through any home wall power outlet, and the RPLC-200PKIT AV+ Premium, command a 30% speed improvement over a standard AV200 powerline. The RPLC-201KIT, RPLC-201PKIT, and RPLC-200PKIT Powerline adapters includes a Built-in Noise filter to reduce power interference and enhance data transmission quality, secures data with a 128-bit AES Encryption, and QoS support. The built-in QoS allows prioritization of services and ensure lag free use of VoIP, video streaming, media streaming, or online gaming. All units feature a power savings feature to power down and idle when not in use.
The RPLC powerline adapters' push button setup will secure your extended network and have it up and running within seconds with a simple push of a button on each pair. The mini size of the RPLC-201KIT is designed to save room for your limited power outlets and the pass-through feature of the RPLC-201PKIT and RPLC-200PKIT provides a one for one offer where it will take one power outlet and give one back. The RPLC Powerline adapters are the perfect solution for those looking to extend their network where wireless is weak, cannot reach, or have the ability to install extensive wiring of networking cables to expand high speed internet access for High-Definition media streaming, online gaming, and other bandwidth intensive applications.
For more information, visit the product pages of RPLC-201KIT, RPLC-201PKIT, and RPLC-200PKIT.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017