Rosewill, the leading brand of PC Components and Peripherals and award-winning power supplies, computer cases, and gaming keyboards, is expanding its offering of powerline networking members due to the success of their RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT adapters. Joining Rosewill's growing family of wireless routers, switches, wireless adapters, network adapters, and powerline adapters, Rosewill is proud to present 3 additional members to join the line-up of networking products for all networking needs.
The RPLC-201KIT, a 200Mbps Powerline AV mini Wall-Plug Adapter which utilizes HomePlug AV technology, RPLC-201PKIT, a 200Mbps Powerline AV Wall-Plug Adapter with pass-through, allows the expanding of high speed networks to multiple rooms through any home wall power outlet, and the RPLC-200PKIT AV+ Premium, command a 30% speed improvement over a standard AV200 powerline. The RPLC-201KIT, RPLC-201PKIT, and RPLC-200PKIT Powerline adapters includes a Built-in Noise filter to reduce power interference and enhance data transmission quality, secures data with a 128-bit AES Encryption, and QoS support. The built-in QoS allows prioritization of services and ensure lag free use of VoIP, video streaming, media streaming, or online gaming. All units feature a power savings feature to power down and idle when not in use.
The RPLC powerline adapters' push button setup will secure your extended network and have it up and running within seconds with a simple push of a button on each pair. The mini size of the RPLC-201KIT is designed to save room for your limited power outlets and the pass-through feature of the RPLC-201PKIT and RPLC-200PKIT provides a one for one offer where it will take one power outlet and give one back. The RPLC Powerline adapters are the perfect solution for those looking to extend their network where wireless is weak, cannot reach, or have the ability to install extensive wiring of networking cables to expand high speed internet access for High-Definition media streaming, online gaming, and other bandwidth intensive applications.
For more information, visit the product pages of RPLC-201KIT, RPLC-201PKIT, and RPLC-200PKIT.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines