Rosewill, the leading brand of PC Components and Peripherals and award-winning power supplies, computer cases, and gaming keyboards, is expanding its offering of powerline networking members due to the success of their RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT adapters. Joining Rosewill's growing family of wireless routers, switches, wireless adapters, network adapters, and powerline adapters, Rosewill is proud to present 3 additional members to join the line-up of networking products for all networking needs.
The RPLC-201KIT, a 200Mbps Powerline AV mini Wall-Plug Adapter which utilizes HomePlug AV technology, RPLC-201PKIT, a 200Mbps Powerline AV Wall-Plug Adapter with pass-through, allows the expanding of high speed networks to multiple rooms through any home wall power outlet, and the RPLC-200PKIT AV+ Premium, command a 30% speed improvement over a standard AV200 powerline. The RPLC-201KIT, RPLC-201PKIT, and RPLC-200PKIT Powerline adapters includes a Built-in Noise filter to reduce power interference and enhance data transmission quality, secures data with a 128-bit AES Encryption, and QoS support. The built-in QoS allows prioritization of services and ensure lag free use of VoIP, video streaming, media streaming, or online gaming. All units feature a power savings feature to power down and idle when not in use.
The RPLC powerline adapters' push button setup will secure your extended network and have it up and running within seconds with a simple push of a button on each pair. The mini size of the RPLC-201KIT is designed to save room for your limited power outlets and the pass-through feature of the RPLC-201PKIT and RPLC-200PKIT provides a one for one offer where it will take one power outlet and give one back. The RPLC Powerline adapters are the perfect solution for those looking to extend their network where wireless is weak, cannot reach, or have the ability to install extensive wiring of networking cables to expand high speed internet access for High-Definition media streaming, online gaming, and other bandwidth intensive applications.
For more information, visit the product pages of RPLC-201KIT, RPLC-201PKIT, and RPLC-200PKIT.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- The second Oculus Connect conference hits Hollywood on September 23-25
- BlackBerry slashing jobs, continues shift away from smartphones
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling