Almost one year ago, BitFenix launched the Prodigy - a mini-ITX chassis that makes no compromises. Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce two new members to the Prodigy line up - Prodigy Green and Prodigy Blue. Sporting two exciting new colors and a window side panel, these two new models take the awesome features and styling of the original Prodigy and revamp it for a new year.
New Colors, New Options
The flexibility offered by this mini-ITX dynamo sparked the creative fires of builders everywhere, resulting in a virtual avalanche of unique builds. Prodigy Green and Blue, with their standard window side panels, make it easy for users to show off their creations. And with two luscious color options - Vivid Green and Cobalt Blue - Prodigy Green and Blue owners will have no trouble attracting attention at the next LAN party.
Of course, these new models come with all the same features that made Prodigy the mini-ITX case of choice for thousands of users around the world. From the clean, uncluttered design to the choice materials like FyberFlex Composite and SofTouch Surface Treatment, Prodigy Green and Blue users will experience the same BitFenix quality that has brought the original Prodigy to the top of the charts.
On the inside, users will find plenty of room for up to five 3.5" HDDs or 2.5" SSDs, as well as long graphics cards up to 320 mm in length. Removing the BitFenix FlexCage gives room for the thickest 240 mm radiators, and the standard ATX power supply cage enables builders to power their mini-rigs with choice PSUs.
BitFenix fans around the world will be able to get their hands on Prodigy Green and Prodigy Blue beginning late May once they arrive on store shelves.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives