MSI Industrial PC Grand Launched WindBOX as Intel® Atom Solution for Low Power And Ultra Mini Size
【Taipei, Taiwan】Motherboard top maker Micro-Star International (MSI) has prepared to launch whole new industrial product WindBOX to the market in 2009 Q1.
MSI is the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year solid experience who has built motherboard with high quality and solid stability with a winning reputation from worldwide media and customers for year. Based on the successful experience, MSI began its industrial computing business with four product lines of POS, networking, industrial computer and multimedia application.
For clients' strong demand of ultra-low power platform with fanless design, MSI debuts the IM-945GSE based on the Intel® AtomTM processor N270 and the Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications.
MSI enhanced I/O connectivity covers a Realtek 10/100 LAN, 3 USB 2.0 ports, a 3-in-1 card reader, and VGA interface. Different from other similar products in the market, MSI provides longevity support for 5-year lifespan to help you ensure long-term operation quality. Besides, MSI WindBOX eliminates the noise and the risk of fan's failure by wide heatsink as fanless solution.
The Intel AtomM processor N270 in the WindBOX offers robust performance-per-watt. The N270 is based on Intel® 45nm process technology and generates 2.5W TDP power and 0.6W average power consumption. The N270's latest SSE3 instruction sets enhance performance for multimedia and gaming application.
The chipset is a combination of the Intel® 945GSE Graphics Memory Controller Hub and the Intel® I/O Controller Hub 7-M (ICH7-M), which provides great I/O capability including 1GB memory capacity, a Mini-PCIe socket and a SATA II interface. The chipset features the Intel® GMA950 (Graphics Media Accelerator) with full support for DirectX 9 and OpenGL 1.4. With such solid capability, the MSI WindBOX revolutionizing the traditional definition of a low power and cost-effective segment.
The MSI WindBOX supports VESA wall-mount interface and various scenarios like digital signage, thin client, and POS with affordable expenditure, which not only fits the demand of Industrial applications but also qualifies for the request of companies, governments, and institutes for general using. Based on endless innovation, MSI keeps providing you more efficient and economical products and being with you to fulfill your demand.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines