COUGAR, leading PC case and power supply brand has revealed the COUGAR SL PSU. This is part of their value line of power supply solutions and it is fully compliant with the 80-PLUS Gold efficiency requirement, featuring a peak efficiency of up to 80%. The SL series is equipped with a quiet COUGAR fan that provides optimum cooling.
The SL series is fully compatible with the latest PC technologies, supporting the newest specifications of ATX12V, and created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms. COUGAR Ultra Quiet and Temp Controlled Fan Providing an extremely quiet mode of operation, the fan in the PSU also has its speed automatically governed based on the ambient temperature. This allows for optimal efficiency and cooling.
Dual Rail Technology
The rails in a PSU also heavily determine the quality of a unit. The COUGAR SL series sports Dual-12V rails. The automatic load distribution on the dual-12V lines provides high voltage stability to keep components safe and efficient.
Lastly, with the COUGAR SL you get full protection measures with these safety features:
- SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP
- UVP (Under-voltage protection) - If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over-voltage protection) - If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-circuit protection) - In the case of a short-circuit this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its system components.
- OPP (Overload protection) - If the system is oversized and requires more power from the PSU than it can perform, this protection function is activated.
Latest News Posts
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- Elon Musk was very close to selling Tesla Motors to Google in 2013
- AMD Radeon R9 390X rumored to be in very short supply at launch
- Report: Better cybersecurity, safety standards needed for patient data
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- New CPU Cooler
- New Build with Haswell-E
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop