COUGAR, leading PC case and power supply brand has revealed the COUGAR SL PSU. This is part of their value line of power supply solutions and it is fully compliant with the 80-PLUS Gold efficiency requirement, featuring a peak efficiency of up to 80%. The SL series is equipped with a quiet COUGAR fan that provides optimum cooling.
The SL series is fully compatible with the latest PC technologies, supporting the newest specifications of ATX12V, and created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms. COUGAR Ultra Quiet and Temp Controlled Fan Providing an extremely quiet mode of operation, the fan in the PSU also has its speed automatically governed based on the ambient temperature. This allows for optimal efficiency and cooling.
Dual Rail Technology
The rails in a PSU also heavily determine the quality of a unit. The COUGAR SL series sports Dual-12V rails. The automatic load distribution on the dual-12V lines provides high voltage stability to keep components safe and efficient.
Lastly, with the COUGAR SL you get full protection measures with these safety features:
- SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP
- UVP (Under-voltage protection) - If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over-voltage protection) - If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-circuit protection) - In the case of a short-circuit this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its system components.
- OPP (Overload protection) - If the system is oversized and requires more power from the PSU than it can perform, this protection function is activated.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20