COUGAR, leading PC case and power supply brand has revealed the COUGAR SL PSU. This is part of their value line of power supply solutions and it is fully compliant with the 80-PLUS Gold efficiency requirement, featuring a peak efficiency of up to 80%. The SL series is equipped with a quiet COUGAR fan that provides optimum cooling.
The SL series is fully compatible with the latest PC technologies, supporting the newest specifications of ATX12V, and created for use with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms. COUGAR Ultra Quiet and Temp Controlled Fan Providing an extremely quiet mode of operation, the fan in the PSU also has its speed automatically governed based on the ambient temperature. This allows for optimal efficiency and cooling.
Dual Rail Technology
The rails in a PSU also heavily determine the quality of a unit. The COUGAR SL series sports Dual-12V rails. The automatic load distribution on the dual-12V lines provides high voltage stability to keep components safe and efficient.
Lastly, with the COUGAR SL you get full protection measures with these safety features:
- SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP
- UVP (Under-voltage protection) - If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over-voltage protection) - If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-circuit protection) - In the case of a short-circuit this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its system components.
- OPP (Overload protection) - If the system is oversized and requires more power from the PSU than it can perform, this protection function is activated.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications