NuForce, Inc., a leader in professional and consumer audio gear, introduces its NE-650M earphones as the latest addition to the critically acclaimed NE-600 series. The NE-650M earphones provide a high-efficiency design employing an even greater level of performance than previous models in a series already noted for exceptional bass.
Each earpiece houses an 11mm driver and an aerodynamic acoustic porting system that provide a harmonically correct tonality, a deeply layered soundstage and superb acoustic isolation. The NE-650M Earphones include a hands-free microphone with button for call answering and music playback control.
The NuForce NE-650M offers the fashion-conscious consumer superior sound within a piano-black housing with red accents.
- Advanced-technology extra-large drivers
- High-efficiency acoustic design
- Excellent bass impact
- Self-untangling flat OFC wire
- 5 sets of ear tips
- Driver Size: 11 mm
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm 4-pin iPhone compatible-plug
- Weight (without packing): 12.5 grams
- Length: 43.3 inches
Pricing and Availability
Suggested retail price for the NuForce NE-650M is $44.95. Shipping will begin on April 22th, 2013.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS