NuForce, Inc., a leader in professional and consumer audio gear, introduces its NE-650M earphones as the latest addition to the critically acclaimed NE-600 series. The NE-650M earphones provide a high-efficiency design employing an even greater level of performance than previous models in a series already noted for exceptional bass.
Each earpiece houses an 11mm driver and an aerodynamic acoustic porting system that provide a harmonically correct tonality, a deeply layered soundstage and superb acoustic isolation. The NE-650M Earphones include a hands-free microphone with button for call answering and music playback control.
The NuForce NE-650M offers the fashion-conscious consumer superior sound within a piano-black housing with red accents.
- Advanced-technology extra-large drivers
- High-efficiency acoustic design
- Excellent bass impact
- Self-untangling flat OFC wire
- 5 sets of ear tips
- Driver Size: 11 mm
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz
- Connector: 3.5 mm 4-pin iPhone compatible-plug
- Weight (without packing): 12.5 grams
- Length: 43.3 inches
Pricing and Availability
Suggested retail price for the NuForce NE-650M is $44.95. Shipping will begin on April 22th, 2013.
Latest News Posts
- Acer's XB280HK 28-inch 4K NVIDIA G-Sync monitor is just $599 right now
- Samsung's new M.2 NVMe PCIe-based SSD capable of 2.2GB/sec reads
- Local piracy rates heavily influence Netflix's pricing in the region
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives