Club 3D unveils today the heir of our first Radeon HD 7990. This card already crushed the competition in terms of sheer power, performance and awesomeness. But now we present its successor, the even faster Club 3D Radeon HD 7990. As the world's fastest and most advanced graphics card, it descends from generations of AMD Radeon Graphics cards that wore the same crown. And with a heritage like that, you know what you're getting: an unparalleled experience wherein gaming is everything... but not the only thing. All hail the new king.
Compared to the previous Club 3D Radeon HD 7990, which was already a stellar performer and has a track record for being the fastest graphics card in the world for some months in 2012 and 2013, the new Club 3D Radeon HD 7990 offers even better performance while being quieter, cooler and more energy efficient. It's almost impossible to imagine but even that top of range product left room for the improvement shown in this iteration. It's clear that these improvements enable better performance than any other graphics card available in the market today and at the same time operates with less noise and using less power.
You deserve to play the world's most demanding AA game titles like Crysis 3 at the highest resolutions and maximum detail settings, never settle for less! The HD 7990 offers two of the world's fastest GPU's in a single graphics card offering 4096 stream processors of raw power.
This enables smooth game play even in 5760 x 1080p resolution.
The Club 3D Radeon HD 7990 with the dual slot, three variable speed 80mm low noise fan blade design combined with high performance heatpipes allows cooler running temperatures under load, which results in quieter operation, and increases overclocking and performance potential.
The metal back plate significantly improves the pcb strength and reduces electrical noise.
AMD GCN Architecture
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Equipped with 64 compute units (4096 stream processors), each containing a scalar coprocessor, AMD's 28nm GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL, the GCN Architecture is truly the right architecture for the right time.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Step beyond the confines of a single monitor and embrace the true potential of PC gaming with the ultra-high resolutions of AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology on the Club 3D Radeon HD 7990.
Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- HTC Vive preferred by more VR developers than the Rift
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller