TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today officially announces PowerColor HD7990, codenamed Malta, ready to fulfill all enthusiastic users with critical demand. The new HD7990 is powered by dual GPUs, and features 4096 stream processors and 8.2 TFLOPS compute power, deliveries massively parallel computing power for graphics.
The PowerColor HD7990 is equipped with 6GB of GDDR5 memory, and clocks at 950MHz and 1500MHz memory speed. By utilizing AMD PowerTune with boost, the HD7990 allows the core frequency dynamically overclocked up to 1GHz, successfully tackles demanding games titles without effort. Together with the combination of three axial fans and massive heatsink, the HD7990 provides ultra-quiet working environment under 37.8 dBA.
Not only has the mighty card design made PowerColor HD7990 unsurpassable, but also all latest technologies. Users now can run their favorite games in 3840 x 2160 with max settings, also enjoy immersive "wrap around" gaming experience by optimizing AMD Eyefinity Technology. Furthermore, the HD7990 makes a perfect match for AMD Zerocore Power Technology, allowing GPU to consume virtually no power in idle mode, delivering the best power efficiency.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i7-6700K box pictures leak online, Skylake is so close
- Robotic chefs will hit the market in 2018 for around $75,000
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- German auto makers to buy Nokia HERE business for $3.2B
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specs all but confirmed in the latest leak
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth