Taipei, Taiwan - April 2, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the enterprise grade SX1000L solid state drive (SSD). While the company is well-established in the consumer SSD market, this is ADATA's first offering specifically tailored towards server applications.
Taking advantage of its expertise in NAND flash memory technology, ADATA is emphasizing the reliability and performance of the SX1000L. It employs static wear-leveling technology to maximize device mean time between failures (MTBF) to 1,500,000 hours, providing the long-term dependability required by high density computing and heavy load server operations. Available in 2.5" standard SATA form factor, the SX1000L implements advanced controller technology to enhance read/write performance. Sequential read speeds reach 560 MB/sec, and sequential write is as high as 340 MB/sec, with IOPS of 73,000 and 45,000 (Maximum 4K random read and write, respectively).
The use of multi-level cell (MLC) NAND Flash memory combined with enhanced Flash chip sorting allows for outstanding sustained performance, lower latency, and superior endurance. Enhanced power-loss data protection, easy monitoring of the drive quality through SMART command, and flexible (user-defined) over-provisioning adjustment, all set the SX1000L apart from many similar models currently available.
The long write endurance and the 5 year warranty of the SX1000L make it extremely suitable for read-centric servers such as web and VOD (Video on demand) servers. Notably, the ADATA SX1000L provides greater over-provisioning with higher efficient data compression than is often seen in general SSD controllers. Since in real-world applications most data is compressible, this means sustained performance, endurance and reliability all gain significant improvement.
The SX1000L SSD will be available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB.
For more information, visit the company's website at: http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance