Taipei, Taiwan - April 2, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the enterprise grade SX1000L solid state drive (SSD). While the company is well-established in the consumer SSD market, this is ADATA's first offering specifically tailored towards server applications.
Taking advantage of its expertise in NAND flash memory technology, ADATA is emphasizing the reliability and performance of the SX1000L. It employs static wear-leveling technology to maximize device mean time between failures (MTBF) to 1,500,000 hours, providing the long-term dependability required by high density computing and heavy load server operations. Available in 2.5" standard SATA form factor, the SX1000L implements advanced controller technology to enhance read/write performance. Sequential read speeds reach 560 MB/sec, and sequential write is as high as 340 MB/sec, with IOPS of 73,000 and 45,000 (Maximum 4K random read and write, respectively).
The use of multi-level cell (MLC) NAND Flash memory combined with enhanced Flash chip sorting allows for outstanding sustained performance, lower latency, and superior endurance. Enhanced power-loss data protection, easy monitoring of the drive quality through SMART command, and flexible (user-defined) over-provisioning adjustment, all set the SX1000L apart from many similar models currently available.
The long write endurance and the 5 year warranty of the SX1000L make it extremely suitable for read-centric servers such as web and VOD (Video on demand) servers. Notably, the ADATA SX1000L provides greater over-provisioning with higher efficient data compression than is often seen in general SSD controllers. Since in real-world applications most data is compressible, this means sustained performance, endurance and reliability all gain significant improvement.
The SX1000L SSD will be available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB.
For more information, visit the company's website at: http://www.adata-group.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched