Taipei, Taiwan - April 2, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today announced the launch of the enterprise grade SX1000L solid state drive (SSD). While the company is well-established in the consumer SSD market, this is ADATA's first offering specifically tailored towards server applications.
Taking advantage of its expertise in NAND flash memory technology, ADATA is emphasizing the reliability and performance of the SX1000L. It employs static wear-leveling technology to maximize device mean time between failures (MTBF) to 1,500,000 hours, providing the long-term dependability required by high density computing and heavy load server operations. Available in 2.5" standard SATA form factor, the SX1000L implements advanced controller technology to enhance read/write performance. Sequential read speeds reach 560 MB/sec, and sequential write is as high as 340 MB/sec, with IOPS of 73,000 and 45,000 (Maximum 4K random read and write, respectively).
The use of multi-level cell (MLC) NAND Flash memory combined with enhanced Flash chip sorting allows for outstanding sustained performance, lower latency, and superior endurance. Enhanced power-loss data protection, easy monitoring of the drive quality through SMART command, and flexible (user-defined) over-provisioning adjustment, all set the SX1000L apart from many similar models currently available.
The long write endurance and the 5 year warranty of the SX1000L make it extremely suitable for read-centric servers such as web and VOD (Video on demand) servers. Notably, the ADATA SX1000L provides greater over-provisioning with higher efficient data compression than is often seen in general SSD controllers. Since in real-world applications most data is compressible, this means sustained performance, endurance and reliability all gain significant improvement.
The SX1000L SSD will be available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB.
For more information, visit the company's website at: http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors