EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to officially introduce two additional EK-FC Titan water blocks to cater to the different needs and taste of members of the water cooling community. Looks and port configuration is the only thing that separate these two newcomers from the pack as the cooling engine remained the same. As a result these new products offer the very same excellent thermal- and hydraulic characteristics.
EK-FC Titan - Nickel (Original CSQ) offers the same original CSQ looks introduced in June 2012. It is therefore compatible with EK-FC Bridge & Link CSQ system multiple cards interconnect, which come in both satin finish Acrylic- as well as black POM Acetal version. The water block itself is compatible with EK-FC Titan Backplate but cannot be interconnected to other EK-FC Titan (using EK-FC Bridge & Link CSQ or EK-FC Terminal system) series water blocks apart from the Original CSQ version. This product comes with the MSRP of 99.95€ (incl. VAT) and is readily available for purcahse through EK Webshop as well as Partner Reseller Network.
EK-FC Titan XXL Edition incl. Backplate is the extended variant of the original EK-FC Titan - Acetal+Nickel water block which covers the entire lenght of the GeForce GTX Titan circuit board. This product also comes bundled with it's own FC Backplate, very similiar to the EK-FC Titan Backplate - Black. This water block is compatible (G1/4 ports align) with original EK-FC Titan water blocks, multiple water blocks can be interconnected via EK-FC Terminal system or other, 3rd part provided means of interconnectivity. The XXL version comes with MSRP of 139.95€ (incl. VAT) and will be available for purchase by the end of the week through EK Webshop.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league