The Enermax Fulmo series of chassis, including both the Fulmo and Fulmo GT Series, have proven to be favorite solutions for system builders. Much preferred by enthusiasts, as desktop systems have evolved, the Fulmo series is made to be compatible with all aspects of water cooling. With the launch of the new Fulmo ST series Enermax is presenting a new cutting-edge solution.
The Fulmo ST features a three-dimensional black iron mesh for optimal cooling and an overall exciting visual effect. For a fully covered chassis like the Fulmo ST, the visually striking grill mesh allows for superior ventilation for cooling. The Fulmo ST has 32 mm of clearance for easy backside cable routing. On the side is a chic, full-cover acrylic side panel; one of the iconic features from Enermax where the builder can show off an individual or customized interior. This design with wide expansion allows the installation of high-end tower type components.
At the top of the chassis there is space for a total of 4 USB ports along with I/O support and an integrated LED illuminated Fan Speed Adjustment controller and On/Off switch. The dual internal USB 3.0 ports will keep you up to speed with the SuperSpeed transfer ability. That, along with the Fan speed adjustment feature adds even more value to this mid-range case.
By supporting eight 3.5" or 2.5" +1 expansion slots, the Fulmo ST's got terrific potential for expansion compared to other chassis of the same class. With this setup there can be up to 3 dual slot VGA cards installed. In addition to that, after taking out the removable HDD cage, the case gives you up to 412 mm of clearance for a full-sized, high-end VGA card.
On the top of the case there is a large 60mm cleared area for a full-sized water cooling system with a 280/240 mm radiator or 2 x 14/12 cm fans. To maximize the cooling performance, the Enermax Fulmo ST can be installed with a maximum of 10 fans. Furthermore, there is a bottom mounted PSU slot with rubber pads and removable dust filter to help keep the power supply clean. Lastly, the new Enermax patented SlideIn locker gives you easy tool free ODD installation.
The Enermax Fumlo ST cases come in two colors, either a gun metal gray or jet black. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives