Northampton, UK - March 18, 2013 - StarTech.com, a leading manufacturer of hard-to-find connectivity parts, has announced the release of a portable USB Flash Drive Duplicator (SKU: USBDUP12), which enables users to simultaneously clone a single flash drive onto two individual flash drives, or erase two flash drives, without having to connect the duplicator or the drives to a computer.
The duplicator provides the option to copy an exact image of the entire source drive volume, or just the data from the flash drive, to two other flash drives at speeds up to 1.5GB per minute. The high-performance duplicator also features an integrated LCD display and LED indicators, which simplify monitoring the operating status and progress while cloning or erasing is being performed.
"The portable design and standalone nature of this duplicator provides a lot of convenience and flexibility, for users where system resources and access are constrained" said Carey Cline, Senior Product Manager for StarTech.com's Hard Drive Accessories product line. "The duplicator offers a simple way to manage flash drive contents, as well as an easy way to wipe data from the drives to prevent security issues such as identity theft or confidential information falling into the wrong hands".
Features of StarTech.com's new USB Flash Drive Duplicator also include:
- Support for both Asynchronous and Synchronous copy modes, with 64MB of internal memory
- Department of Defense (DoD) secure erase
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 thumb drives/flash drives
- Supports duplicating to HDD/SSD/SD/SDHC/Micro SD/MMC/Mini SD/CF media types through a USB enclosure, dock,
- or multimedia card reader (sold separately)
RRP for StarTech.com's USB Flash Drive Duplicator is 178.99 (GBP exc. VAT) in the UK. The USBDUP12 is available from leading technology resellers including Insight, Amazon.co.uk and Dabs and is also distributed by Enta, Ingram Micro and Micro-P.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!