Edimax presents wireless nLite USB adapter with high-gain antenna
Smallest USB adapter ever offers flexibility, user convenience and high data transmission speeds
Sydney, Australia, 22nd January 2008 - Edimax Technology (TSEC: 3047), leading manufacturer of networking solutions, today announced the immediate availability of its new wireless nLite USB adapter; the EW-7711UAn. The EW-7711UAn is the smallest USB adapter on the market today and a convenient solution for mobile users. The EW-7711UAn connects a desktop or laptop PC to a wireless network to access a high-speed Internet connection, transfer files and stream media from greater distances around the entire home or office. The EW-7711UAn is compatible with the latest 802.11n standard to increase data transmission rates. When connected with an 802.11n device, the EW-771UAn supports speeds of 150Mpbs.
The multilingual EZmax setup wizard enables a quick and simple configuration of the EW-7711UAn. Users only need to select their language and follow the simple steps of the wizard to configure the adapter to their network. In addition, the adapter supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) which enables users to set up a secure wireless network with just one click on the WPS button on the adapter. When both ends of the connection use a wireless solution with WPS support, it will automatically configure the wireless network with robust WPA data encryption and authentication.
The EW-7711UAn is equipped with a 3 dBi high-gain antenna that can be rotated to increase the coverage and stabilize the wireless signal. Furthermore, the EW-7711UAn comes with a convenient USB cradle which makes it possible to relocate the adapter to increase the coverage even further.
Produce Name: Wireless nLITE 3dBi High Gain USB Adapter
RRP: $59 inc.GST
Product Link: http://www.edimax.com/en/produce_detail.php?pd_id=277&pl1_id=1&pl2_id=44
Distributor : Bluechip Infotech
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its incorporation in 1986, the company has grown to be among Asia's leading manufacturers of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and is listed at the Taiwanese Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2006, the company's revenue reached US $78 million and its current workforce counts over 750 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or application requirements are, and consist of the following categories: Wireless, Connectivity, Routers, Switches, Print Servers, IP Cameras, Business Solutions and VoIP. For more information about Edimax, please visit http://www.edimax.com.au
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition