Edimax presents wireless nLite USB adapter with high-gain antenna
Smallest USB adapter ever offers flexibility, user convenience and high data transmission speeds
Sydney, Australia, 22nd January 2008 - Edimax Technology (TSEC: 3047), leading manufacturer of networking solutions, today announced the immediate availability of its new wireless nLite USB adapter; the EW-7711UAn. The EW-7711UAn is the smallest USB adapter on the market today and a convenient solution for mobile users. The EW-7711UAn connects a desktop or laptop PC to a wireless network to access a high-speed Internet connection, transfer files and stream media from greater distances around the entire home or office. The EW-7711UAn is compatible with the latest 802.11n standard to increase data transmission rates. When connected with an 802.11n device, the EW-771UAn supports speeds of 150Mpbs.
The multilingual EZmax setup wizard enables a quick and simple configuration of the EW-7711UAn. Users only need to select their language and follow the simple steps of the wizard to configure the adapter to their network. In addition, the adapter supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) which enables users to set up a secure wireless network with just one click on the WPS button on the adapter. When both ends of the connection use a wireless solution with WPS support, it will automatically configure the wireless network with robust WPA data encryption and authentication.
The EW-7711UAn is equipped with a 3 dBi high-gain antenna that can be rotated to increase the coverage and stabilize the wireless signal. Furthermore, the EW-7711UAn comes with a convenient USB cradle which makes it possible to relocate the adapter to increase the coverage even further.
Produce Name: Wireless nLITE 3dBi High Gain USB Adapter
RRP: $59 inc.GST
Product Link: http://www.edimax.com/en/produce_detail.php?pd_id=277&pl1_id=1&pl2_id=44
Distributor : Bluechip Infotech
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its incorporation in 1986, the company has grown to be among Asia's leading manufacturers of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and is listed at the Taiwanese Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2006, the company's revenue reached US $78 million and its current workforce counts over 750 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or application requirements are, and consist of the following categories: Wireless, Connectivity, Routers, Switches, Print Servers, IP Cameras, Business Solutions and VoIP. For more information about Edimax, please visit http://www.edimax.com.au
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity