TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter, model TPL-308E, and the Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, which comes with two TPL-308E adapters. The adapter's ultra-compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets and is about half the size of standard Powerline 200 units. The Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, uses electrical outlets to create a secure high speed network. Connect the first adapter to your network and plug the second adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access.
Secure TRENDnet powerline adapters come pre-encrypted out of the box. They also automatically connect to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required -- TRENDnet recommends pressing the 'Sync' button to change default encryption keys.
Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%, when the adapters are idle -- this is a big benefit since the adapters are always plugged in. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
TPL-308E2K MSRP U.S.: $74.99
TPL-308E MSRP U.S.: $39.99
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance