TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter, model TPL-308E, and the Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, which comes with two TPL-308E adapters. The adapter's ultra-compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets and is about half the size of standard Powerline 200 units. The Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, uses electrical outlets to create a secure high speed network. Connect the first adapter to your network and plug the second adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access.
Secure TRENDnet powerline adapters come pre-encrypted out of the box. They also automatically connect to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required -- TRENDnet recommends pressing the 'Sync' button to change default encryption keys.
Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%, when the adapters are idle -- this is a big benefit since the adapters are always plugged in. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
TPL-308E2K MSRP U.S.: $74.99
TPL-308E MSRP U.S.: $39.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines