TYAN, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and subsidiary of MiTAC International Corp, launched the TYAN TA77-B7061, its latest and flexible 2U GPU supported platform; the S7042, entry-level dual socket motherboard; GT62A-B5512 and the GT20A-B7040, the cost-effective 1U server during the CeBIT. TYAN welcomes customers to visit the TYAN website for more detail product information during CeBIT or experience the latest products at ISS EMEA in Dublin, Ireland from April, 10-12.
TYAN TA77-B7061 is the ideal platform designed for users who are looking for accelerated data-processing and efficient computing performance. Supporting up to four GPUs in a 2U server chassis, it is a high performance option that also offers outstanding computing density, saving both time and server/rack space in conjunction with industry-leading companies' GPU products such as Intel Xeon Phi processors, NVIDIA Tesla K20 Series and ATI FirePro. The non-compromised TA77-B7061 will be displayed at TYAN booth at ISS EMEA (Intel Solution Summit) in Dublin, Ireland from April, 10-12. TYAN TA77-B7061 supports (2) Intel Xeon E5-2600 Series Processors, (8+8) DDR-III R/U/LR-DIMM, (4) PCI-E x16 G3 slots, (1) PCI-E x8 G3 slots, (2) GbE ports and (8) 2.5" HDDs. Customers could enjoy more flexible and upgradeable computing performance to tailor to their own computing environment with TYAN's TA77-B7061 server platform.
Targeting SMB marketing and general server users, TYAN presents S7042, GT20A-B7040 and the TYAN GT62A-B5512 which are energy efficient design and cost-effective platform. With multiple expansion slots on board, the TYAN S7042 is cost-optimized dual socket motherboard that designed for SMB and workstation environments. The S7042 supports (2) Intel Xeon E5-2400 Series Processors, (4+4) DDR-III R/U/LR-DIMM, (2) PCI-E x16 G3 slots, (1) PCI-E x8 Gen.3 slot,(2) PCI-E Gen3 x8 slot ( w/ x4 link), (2) GbE ports and (10) SATA ports or (8) SAS ports/(6) SATA ports. The GT20A-B7040 is 1U cost-effective dual socket server barebone designed for power-efficient applications with space saving. It supports (2) Intel Xeon E5-2400 Series Processors, (6+3) DDR-III R/U/LR-DIMM, (1) PCI-E x8 G3 slots, (2) GbE ports and (4) hot-swap 3.5"/2.5" SAS/SATA 6G HDDs.
TYAN GT62A-B5512 is the ideal option for users looking for brilliant performance with lower price for a 1 way 1U rackmount server. Targeting the nearline storage, it delivers affordable computing power and brings down the cost of server deployment. GT62A-B5512 supports (1) Intel Xeon E3-1200 v2 Series Processors, (4) DDR-III U-DIMM w/ECC, (1) PCI-E x8 G3 slots, (2) GbE ports, (1) dedicate FE port and (10) hot-swap 2.5" SAS/SATA 6G HDDs. Its special designed for CDN (Content Delivery Network) and HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) with enhanced storage and server management capability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines