Austin, TX -- Jan 09, 2013 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 960GB Chronos(TM) solid-state drive (SSD), slated to start shipping this month.
The newest addition to the Chronos(TM) line of SSDs offers 960GB of space, almost double the storage capacity of typical 2.5-inch form factor drives. The much higher storage capacity, combined with the performance and reliability benefits of an SSD, make the 960GB Chronos(TM) an ideal choice for disk intensive applications like workstations and servers.
"With the growing demand for higher capacity and higher performance storage, we are excited to now offer our Chronos(TM) SSD in an industry-leading size, and continue our commitment to meeting market needs," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin. "For CAD, animation or similar applications where speed and space are key, the new 960GB high-capacity Chronos(TM) SSD really shines."
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0