Austin, TX -- Jan 09, 2013 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc., an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 960GB Chronos(TM) solid-state drive (SSD), slated to start shipping this month.
The newest addition to the Chronos(TM) line of SSDs offers 960GB of space, almost double the storage capacity of typical 2.5-inch form factor drives. The much higher storage capacity, combined with the performance and reliability benefits of an SSD, make the 960GB Chronos(TM) an ideal choice for disk intensive applications like workstations and servers.
"With the growing demand for higher capacity and higher performance storage, we are excited to now offer our Chronos(TM) SSD in an industry-leading size, and continue our commitment to meeting market needs," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin. "For CAD, animation or similar applications where speed and space are key, the new 960GB high-capacity Chronos(TM) SSD really shines."
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card