SOUL Electronics, a global leader in pro and consumer audio manufacturing, teams up with Olympic gold medal winner, Usain Bolt, to develop customizable, in-ear headphones made for the runner by the world's best runner. Dubbed the "World's Fastest Man," Bolt became the inspiration behind the limited edition Run-Free headphones by offering his input and advice into what would make the ideal audio solution for athletes, especially runners.
"Bolt was our inspiration for the Run-Free headphones. The 'fastest man on earth' needs headphones that are lightweight, yet durable and sweat resistant, with excellent sound quality. Runners sweat from either their body or their head. In Bolt's case- he sweats from the head. So, we developed a headphone that would be sweat resistant and never short out," says Lan Kennedy-Davis, CEO of SOUL Electronics USA. "The Run-Free definitely gives the athlete the freedom and confidence to stay active without worrying about ruining their headphones."
The sleek design of the Run-Free features comfortable and flexible ear hooks that can be customized to fit all ear shapes and sizes, which eliminates the hassle of earbuds falling out during movement and strenuous activity. It can be customized to accommodate those who prefer the ear-hook clips for extra durability when exercising, or can be worn without them for a lightweight feel.
The Run-Free also features a straight wire cable with inline remote which allows for total control over music playback and smartphone functions. Its sweat-resistant design ensures the Apple Controller and in-ear technology will never be adversely affected by moisture or sweat.
Designed by a team of world-class engineers, advanced driver and circuitry design ensures superb bass, clear mids and highs to create high precision audio balance. SOUL's core value is superior sound, and the Run-Free lives up to the impeccable audio that SOUL is known for.
The Run-Free retails for $199.95. It comes in black and black/green as a tribute to Bolt's home country of Jamaica. It is available at SOUL Electronics' online store as well as Best Buy, Amazon.com and more.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017