SOUL Electronics, a global leader in pro and consumer audio manufacturing, teams up with Olympic gold medal winner, Usain Bolt, to develop customizable, in-ear headphones made for the runner by the world's best runner. Dubbed the "World's Fastest Man," Bolt became the inspiration behind the limited edition Run-Free headphones by offering his input and advice into what would make the ideal audio solution for athletes, especially runners.
"Bolt was our inspiration for the Run-Free headphones. The 'fastest man on earth' needs headphones that are lightweight, yet durable and sweat resistant, with excellent sound quality. Runners sweat from either their body or their head. In Bolt's case- he sweats from the head. So, we developed a headphone that would be sweat resistant and never short out," says Lan Kennedy-Davis, CEO of SOUL Electronics USA. "The Run-Free definitely gives the athlete the freedom and confidence to stay active without worrying about ruining their headphones."
The sleek design of the Run-Free features comfortable and flexible ear hooks that can be customized to fit all ear shapes and sizes, which eliminates the hassle of earbuds falling out during movement and strenuous activity. It can be customized to accommodate those who prefer the ear-hook clips for extra durability when exercising, or can be worn without them for a lightweight feel.
The Run-Free also features a straight wire cable with inline remote which allows for total control over music playback and smartphone functions. Its sweat-resistant design ensures the Apple Controller and in-ear technology will never be adversely affected by moisture or sweat.
Designed by a team of world-class engineers, advanced driver and circuitry design ensures superb bass, clear mids and highs to create high precision audio balance. SOUL's core value is superior sound, and the Run-Free lives up to the impeccable audio that SOUL is known for.
The Run-Free retails for $199.95. It comes in black and black/green as a tribute to Bolt's home country of Jamaica. It is available at SOUL Electronics' online store as well as Best Buy, Amazon.com and more.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
Forum ActivityView More Forum Posts
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC